Senior Manager Global Rewards
Pinnacle Executive Search, LLC San Francisco, CA
- Posted: over a month ago
- $150,000 to $225,000 Yearly
- Benefits: 401k, dental, life insurance, medical, vision
Our client, a globally based CPA firm is ready to interview and hire a Senior Manager for their Global Rewards practice in San Francisco, CA.
If you feel you can effectively perform after carefully reviewing the description below, working for this quality CPA firm, submit your up-to-date resume today for IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION and we will be in touch regarding the next steps.
The seelcte4d candidate must have strong "TAX" as well as HR related expertise.
Our client will offer a very attractive compensation arrangement to the selected candidate.
- Provide "global tax," compensation, benefits, payroll and HR-related services by working as part of a multi-disciplinary team that provides our clients with an unmatched breadth and depth of tax, executive compensation, and HR-related knowledge
- Maintain senior-level client relationships, technical depth, and breadth in your areas of proficiency, advise on operational and process issues with a high level of accountability for service delivery, and take a lead role in the ongoing development and career growth of junior team members
- Manage risk and financial performance of engagements, including billing, collections and budget for assigned projects; Drive project management by leading planning meetings on engagements, holding regular team meetings to discuss lessons learned and timely identify out of scope work
- Identify, build and deepen client relationships, develop and present "tax technical and practical recommendations" to clients and prospective clients, as a means to source and lead new service opportunities with clients
- Team and collaborate across lines of service regarding client and business developments efforts, and internal and external firm events
- Develop staff, provide opportunities for stretch assignments, shadowing and delegation in order to improve technical capabilities, relationships and business knowledge of your teams
- Minimum of seven years of experience in at least "three of the following areas;" total rewards and benefits; global compensation and equity sourcing and taxation; domestic and global employment tax compliance and consulting; M&A advisory; executive compensation and compensation integration; mobility tax compliance and consulting; corporate taxation; ASC 718, ASC 740, share-based compensation delivery and data & analytics
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college/university major or minor in Accounting, Finance, Business, Economics, Mathematics, or Computer Science
- Licensed CPA, JD/LLM, or possession of at least one of the following accreditations: EA, PMP, CBAP, GPHR, MBA, MS, ASOA, ENR ACT, FSA, CBP, CCP, CEBS, CPP, PHR, SPHR, and, SGMS
- Experience in leading multiple large client engagements and client service teams, prioritizing multiple projects, working on multiple assignments, and managing assignments in a team environment through proven leadership, technical, analytical, consultative and project management skills
- Ability to identify and effectively communicate recommendations to clients and prospective clients in real-time and in written communication, prioritize and handle multiple tasks in a demanding work environment, work independently and with a team while working on client's sites as needed and travel up to twenty five percent
- Capability to develop new client service opportunities and foster client relationships by demonstrated proficiency in Global Rewards as a subject matter professional
An attractive compensation arrangement will be offered to the selected candidate.
For IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION submit your up to date resume to:
and we will be in touch regarding the next steps in the process.
Pinnacle Executive Search, LLCWhy Work Here?
Great people, positive work environment, attractive compensation plan, top quality debt renegotiation firm.
Top-quality very effective debt renegotiation firm..
AddressSan Francisco, CA
BusinessView all jobs at Pinnacle Executive Search, LLC