Pinnacle Building Maintenance Stamford, CT
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
- Clean and prepare construction sites as needed, including erecting scaffolding, removing and properly disposing of debris and waste materials, and digging trenches.
- Shovel materials to and from construction areas, including asphalt and dirt.
- Follow all safety procedures on the job site and report violations immediately to management.
- Maintain a safe and clean job site by handling materials and storing them properly, picking up and removing all tools and equipment when not in use, and securing the job site on a daily basis. . HAVE OSHA 30
Pinnacle Building Maintenance
Transportation and StorageView all jobs at Pinnacle Building Maintenance