- $17 to $19 Hourly
Provides quality service and develops long term customer relationships. Receives and pays money to bank customers and maintains accurate record keeping of deposits and withdrawals, negotiable instruments, and other bank transactions. Performs duties, which include selling and opening new accounts, closing accounts, and advising customers on all bank services.
Requires standing for most of the work day, and requires lifting, carrying or moving heavy boxes or bags or currency and coin weighing up to 45 pounds. Manual dexterity, visual and aural acuity necessary to perform duties of the position.
- Performs all regular teller duties including accepting deposits, cashing checks, and perform various customer service related duties.
- Prepares holds on deposits.
- Completes forms such as CTRs, SIRs, and any other BSA reporting as necessary.
- Performs operational duties as required, which may include: vault operations, ordering and shipping cash, ATM settlement, research teller differences, and completing various reports.
- Responsible for opening and closing individual and commercial deposit accounts. Must obtain appropriate BSA information and business documents for account opening.
- Prepares all paperwork and assists the customer in signing the documents.
- Strives to achieve sales goals by being a knowledgeable resource on products and services available to customers.
- Performs various customer service duties:
Answering phone calls and assisting walk-in customers
Initiating customer research
Processing check orders
Processing customer account printouts
Sorting daily mail
Assisting with NSF, Non-post, and collections
Assisting customer with Safe Deposit Boxes
Deposit verification for credit purposes
- Responsible for maintaining customer accounts including deposit accounts, CDs, Health Savings Accounts, IRAs, and other retail banking products.
- Performs other related duties as assigned by management.
- Ability to maintain regular and reliable attendance, and the ability to work flexible hours, including weekends (if branch is open on weekends)
Skill in communicating with clients and co-workers in courteous and professional manner.
Skill in operating computer terminals and printers, back counter capture machine, coin machine and copie.
Skills in effectively listening to customers and making appropriate referrals.
Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality.
Ability to perform customer service duties and provides leadership and guidance to subordinate members of the department in the areas of phone and in-person inquiries, conducting customer research, cash and check handling, and effectively making appropriate customer referrals to other bank staff.
Ability to ensure that appropriate efficiency, accuracy, and customer service is provided to customers to ensure that the bank's goals of meeting the customers needs is being met.
Ability to demonstrate accuracy and efficiency in a fast-paced environment.
Ability to function as a team player.
Ability to perform any other duties/projects as assigned by management.
Prefer minimum of 24 months prior bank teller experience or other related cash handling experience may be considered.
Full knowledge of personal and business banking products offered, taking a personal initiative to stay updated on any changes.
Basic knowledge of all banking regulations applicable to the job function and of all bank policies and procedures.
Knowledge of general banking principles and a willingness to participate in educational opportunities.
Preferred EducationHigh School graduate or equivalent.
We offer fair and competitive compensation as well as bonus based on an employee's years of service and possible discretionary merit bonuses. Employees also have the opportunity to participate in the Bank's incentive program, which can monetarily reward staff who provide qualified referrals based on program guidelines. Other benefits include:
- 8 paid holidays
- 17 PTO days each year for the first five years of employment. Employees must also complete the 90-day introductory period prior to accruing PTO.
- New employees will receive 12 hours of paid sick time upon their hire date
- After five years, 22 PTO days each year
- Health, dental, prescription drug card, vision, and voluntary life insurance plans
- Health Savings Account
- Flexible medical and dependent care spending plans
- Parental Leave after one year of full time employment
- 401K plan after 3 months and start of next quarter with employer contributions and profit sharing
- Free checking account and basic printed checks
- Free safe deposit box
- $15,000 group term life insurance
- Long term disability insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Educational Assistance
Pinnacle Bank / Bank of ColoradoDelta, CO
Finance and Insurance
How can the hiring manager reach you?
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.