- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Pinnacle is a growing fast and we are looking for sales representatives to join our team! We work with a leading provider of technology, communications, information and entertainment products, transforming the way we connect across the globe. We’re a diverse network of people driven by our ambition and united in our shared purpose to shape a better future. Here, we have the ability to learn and grow at the speed of technology, and the space to create within every role. Our 5G network is live for consumers and businesses across the Philadelphia Market.
As part of the Sales Representative Program in Philadelphia, PA, you'll join a team at the forefront of innovation. We'll provide instructor-led interactive training along with the ability to engage real customers in the sales process from small business owners to multi-national organizations - all designed to help you grow your sales experiences and hone your skill set. You'll work with advanced technology to solve business problems, provide excellent customer service and meet sales goals.
• Schedule and attend small business location appointments (minimum 20 new, and 20 call-backs per week).
• Make a placement of the product devices (minimum 5-10 locations per week).
• Meet existing customers in order to identify and qualify potential prospects and present current product offers.
• Provide professional demonstrations or presentations of company product and services while onsite.
• To form a liaison between the company and the customers for up-to-date pricing, service, and latest product-release launches.
• Continuously update all prospects on company product modifications, changes, and enhancements.
• Enhance up-to-date knowledge on new products, procedures, services, and tools by attending departmental and training meetings.
• Maintain professionalism, diplomacy, sensitivity, and tact to portray the company in a positive manner.
• Update and maintain customer leads and account records, including contact names and numbers for future sales in company CRM.
• Assertively follow-up on business opportunities
• 1+ Sales experience required but not needed
• Ability to develop business relationships with clients and decision-makers
• Strong interpersonal, communication and organizational skills
• Negotiating and closing skills
• Pass interview/assessment qualifications
• Valid Driver’s License and car
• Competitive base salary
• Health benefits (HRA)
• Travel expense reimbursement (gas, tolls, parking)
• Career advancement
• Business environment focused on teamwork.
We are looking to grow our Philadelphia branch. In order to share details and commission structure during the interview process you might be asked to sign a confidentiality and non-disclosure agreement. Together, we are moving the world forward – and you can too. Dream it. Build it. Do it here.
Pinnacle Acquisitions Atlanta Inc
Get fresh Inside Sales Development Representative jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.