PinkCilantro is a digital brand-building agency. Our Bunny Sauce is made of insight driven campaigns and collaborative communication within our diversified team.
You gotta have hop in your step to hang with us. We are a fast-moving data driven team crushing trends, and creating ROI rich campaigns.
Our talented team is growing, and we are looking for a motivated bunny to hop down the digital rabbit hole as a Digital Account Manager.
- Do you have an entrepreneurial spirit?
- Do you enjoy building creative solutions?
- Are you tuned in with social media trends?
- Do you champion the power of teamwork?
- Are you an early adopter and plugged in with social media trends?
If you've been nodding your head as you read these questions, then you might be the right person to join our team of talented bunnies as a Digital Account Manager. Here are musts for hopping through our doors:
- Proven work experience as a digital account manager
- Hands on experience with SEO/SEM and CRM software
- Experience implementing and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns
- In-depth understanding of online marketing tools and social media platforms
- Degree in Marketing, Business, or Relevant Field.
- Strong communications and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to produce detailed work with tight deadlines.
- Proven work as a social media or digital account manager.
- Ability to manage daily activity and big vision of multiple projects.
- Creative writing skills that contribute to short and long content creation.
Our success as a fast-paced agency is dependent on communication, creativity, and trust. As a collaborative team your day-to-day will rarely be the same, however you can count on using your Bunny Brains for the following:
- Set goals for weekly, monthly, and quarterly success.
- Create editorial calendar that considers brand voice and digital trends.
- Set digital strategies for your assigned customers, considering their specific requirements.
- Analyze digital campaigns success
- Report and discuss web performance metrics.
- Optimize, click funnels, web content to increase traffic and improve SEO.
- Stays organized with deliverables, processes, and campaigns.
- Aware of all clients branding and voice in digital and social platforms.
- Carry out set goals in terms of sales or growth of platform through innovative strategy.
- Analyzing the brand and current strategy and highlighting areas of strength and weaknesses.
- Present digital strategies to clients.
- Have an innovative eye for design, copy, or storytelling.
- Build strong, long-term client relationships and maintain frequent contact.
- Acting as champion for brands daily, ensuring that all content is mistake free and shaped to keep brand's voice and tone intact.
If reading this excites you, and you feel you have what it takes for the Digital Account Manager position send us the following:
1. Cover Letter
3. Links to all your social media profiles
Job Type: Part time and full time opportunities available
Be sure to include links to your personal social media accounts, your resume, and any examples of your work.