Property Management Accountant
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Pinehurst Management, a property management company based in Beaverton, OR, is currently hiring for a Property Accountant position. The Property Accountant will work closely with the Accounting Manager in all aspects of accounting at Pinehurst but is expected to be able to work independently to complete their work in a timely and accurate manner. Property Accountants are also expected to work well with others and be able to communicate professionally with coworkers, vendors and, if needed, with owners.
Job Overview: The Property Accountant is responsible for the monthly, weekly and daily financial aspects of their assigned group of properties. These responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
· Monthly Bank Reconciliations for all bank accounts related to their assigned properties
· Monthly review and reconciliation of the Balance Sheet accounts as well as the review of the income statement and general ledger to ensure accuracy of the data presented on the financial statements
· Review of cash throughout the month for each property to verify that deposits are being taken to the bank in a timely manner and that there is sufficient cash available to pay bills as needed
· Paying bills on a weekly basis, or as needed
· Assisting in projects/processes as assigned by the Accounting Manager including, but not limited to:
o Replacement Reserve Draw Requests
o Gathering information for Audit request
o Assisting in reviewing our vendor list
o Creating Reimbursable Payables (Items that Pinehurst pays for and bills back to applicable properties)
· Accounting experience (Property Management accounting experience preferred)
· Accounting degree, preferred
Benefits: Pinehurst offers Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, and disabilty through Providence and Principle. Insurance will begin on the first of the month following 60 days of employment for full time employees.
Important items to note – Pinehurst pays medical (Providence Connect), dental, and $10,000 life insurance for employees.
Paid Leave: Employees in Oregon are eligible to apply for paid family, medical, and safe leave (Paid Leave) through Paid Leave Oregon beginning September 3rd 2023 (information and addendum to the handbook is given to sign on day of hire)
Pinehurst Property Management
Get fresh Property Accountant jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.