LPN/RN - Dermatology (Doctor's Drive)
PMC is a recognized healthcare provider in the communities of Moore County, Lee County, Cumberland County, Chatham County, and the surrounding six counties. Locally owned and managed, PMC offers a broad range of primary and specialty care services to the communities we serve. The physicians and healthcare team of professionals at PMC share a commitment to patient-centered care that is physician-led and utilizes the latest advances in medical technology. This combination of leading-edge medicine and deep compassion for the people we serve has been a hallmark of PMC since 1952. PMC consists of over 130 providers, approximately 750 employees, and 16 locations.
What will you do as a PMC Nurse (RN/LPN)
As a PMC Nurse (RN/LPN), you will serve as an essential part of the patient’s experience by providing skilled nursing services to patients under the direction of a professional medical doctor, Nurse Practitioner, or Physician Assistant, and providing a variety of related services to maintain a safe, therapeutic environment. Along with collecting patient health data, analyze the data to determine diagnoses, identify expected outcomes individualized to the patient, develop a plan of care that prescribes interventions to attain the expected outcomes, implement the interventions identified in the plan of care, and evaluate the patient’s progress toward attainment of the outcomes, working collaboratively with the healthcare team.
A day in the life of a PMC Nurse (RN/LPN) may include:
- Review patient records, assuring they are complete with regard to previously ordered studies such as laboratory reports, x-ray reports, electrocardiogram reports, etc.
- Assure that examination rooms assigned are properly equipped in terms of disposable supplies and also assures that all equipment is in working order.
- Works with other office staff on the precertification process and may call for pre-certifications.
- Works with patient account representatives and secretaries to facilitate referrals and patient care.
- Gathers patient information for medication reconciliation, allergies, etc
- Being a key piece in the PMC mission by providing the highest quality of care to our patients and the communities we serve.
What we can offer
PMC is proud to support the total health and well-being of our team members so they can thrive personally and professionally. That’s why, as part of the PMC team, you’ll have a package of benefits that covers your health, well-being, family, and future. For more information regarding our benefits click here Benefits Information
- Licensed as either a Registered Nurse or a Practical Nurse in the State of North Carolina
- Current CPR/BLS Certification or be able to obtain certification within 90 days of hire.
- One year experience as either an RN or LPN in a clinical/ambulatory setting preferred.
- Experience working with an EMR system preferred.
- Dermatology Experience preferred, but not required.
Shift: Day Shift (Monday through Friday) no weekends or holidays
Pay Type: Hourly (Non-Exempt)
The Pinehurst Medical Clinic is an equal opportunity employer and fully supports and maintains compliance with all state, federal, and local regulations and provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.
Day Shift, Monday - Friday (no weekend or holidays)
Pinehurst MedicalSanford, NC
HealthcareView All Pinehurst Medical Jobs
Get fresh LPN/RN - Dermatology (Doctor's Drive) jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.