- $22 to $23 Hourly
Application Link: https://jobs.lever.co/pineparkhealth/3115c6cb-c76b-41f9-8549-eee56cfe636d?lever-origin=applied&lever-source%5B%5D=ziprecruiter
Pine Park Health: Our mission is to keep senior living residents healthy—by keeping them away from hospitals where exposure to health risks is high. Through our new clinical care delivery model, we bring doctors and clinical staff right into senior living communities, providing safer, more convenient urgent and primary care. Pine Park leases a dedicated space within each senior living community and staffs each location with a team of physicians, physician assistants, and nurses. This allows us to provide comprehensive healthcare on-site, see patients more regularly, and better support their overall health.
We are a well-funded startup backed by First Round Capital, Google’s AI fund, and Y Combinator—and we’re growing fast. We’ve identified a rare opportunity to improve the way healthcare is delivered to millions of older adults and succeed with an economic model focused on care outcomes. We’re also developing proprietary technology to facilitate care coordination, back-end operations, and the consolidation of patient data so our physicians can track patient health efficiently.
We’re looking to expand our small, motivated, multi-disciplinary team of engineers, operators, and clinicians. If you share our passion for this mission-driven business, love collaborating with others to realize a dream and scalable vision, join us! We’re building a company to improve the way healthcare is delivered to older adults now and for decades to come.
Pine Park Health is seeking a full-time Care Navigator to be a true champion of our patients and their families. The Care Navigators play a critical role in providing superior care and achieving our North Star goals of Patient Satisfaction, Family Satisfaction, Facility Satisfaction, and Clinical Outcomes.
As the Care Navigator, you will work onsite at our partner Assisted Living Facilities where you will work directly with facility staff as well as patients themselves to ensure all their health-related needs are being met. You will work to solve many tasks independently, and you will also have the support of Pine Park Health’s Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and Physician Assistants on a daily basis.
This role is for you if you have strong customer service acumen and you are interested in working in the medical field and directly with patients, in a fast-paced ever-changing environment.
To be a true champion for the patients and their families, you will be taking on three different hats.
- (1) Historian - You’ll understand the patients’ medical history, life journey and who they are as people
- (2) Detective - You’ll meet with the patient, their families and facility staff, as well as use your observation skills and empathy to deeply understand the patient's physical, mental and emotional needs
- (3) Care coordinator -
- You’ll manage patient flow, take vital signs, assist with patient visits, and replenish supplies as needed
- You’ll ensure any necessary tests and referrals are ordered, completed and the results are documented in the Electronic Health Record
- You’ll ensure patient medical needs are escalated to Pine Park Health’s Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and Physician Assistants as appropriate
- Professional fit: High comfort level with working directly with geriatric patients
- Learner’s Mindset: Readiness to learn and adopt new workflows as the role evolves
- Strong customer service foundation: emotional intelligence, willingness to listen, strong verbal and written communication skills, and ability to handle difficult situations professionally
- Strong project management foundation: attention to detail, organization, prioritization, problem solving and cross-functional collaboration skills
- Travel: Willingness and ability to drive between partner facilities regularly
- Hours: Willingness to work at night to triage phone, fax and email requests once every 3 months
- Medical Assistant Certification
- Phlebotomy Technician Certification
- Experience working with geriatric populations
- Experience working with Electronic Health Records
What we provide:
- Opportunity to work directly with patients
- Continuous clinical training
- Competitive compensation
Pine Park Health is an equal opportunity employer — we aim to recruit, hire, develop, compensate, and promote regardless of of race, religion, country of origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Pine Park HealthFremont, CA
HealthcareView All Pine Park Health Jobs
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.