Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA)
Pine Cone Therapies, LLC
Pine Cone Therapies seeks to employ an energetic, passionate full time Board Certified Behavior Analyst with strong teamwork skills to support a lively and fast growing clinic located in Southlake, TX. Pine Cone Therapies provides excellent therapy to amazing families in clinic and home based ABA. Come be a part of our family!
- Supervise and manage a caseload ranging from 10-12 clients
- Supervise BCBA/BCaBA candidates, RBT and line therapists
- Provide staff and parent training
- Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) credential (Or testing within 60 days)
- Strong organizational and time-management skills
- Ability to function effectively in a fast-paced work environment and with a team
- Knowledge of assessment tools such as the VB-MAPP, ABLLS, M-CHAT, etc.
- Excellent communication skills while relating effectively and professionally with all people
- Energetic, enthusiastic positive attitude
- Ability to build team relationships
- Excellent leadership skills
- Strong behavior analytical skills
- Excellent written and oral language skills
- Open and friendly personality
- Compensation commensurate with experience and industry standards (72k-80K)
plus performance bonus (KPI driven)
- Retention and KPI Bonus
- Work schedule 40 hrs. per week M-F
- Team building outings
- Fun, close knit environment
Pine Cone Therapies designs consistent and persistent quality treatment that will result in meaningful changes across environments.