Pine Belt Mental Healthcare Resources has openings for part-time Clinical Assistants to work in group homes that serve adults with a serious mental illness (SMI) diagnosis. Must be able to get a Mississippi Class C CDL within 60 days of hire. Previous experience working with the SMI population is preferred. The group home is located in Columbia, MS.
For 40 years, Pine Belt Mental Healthcare Resources has served individuals throughout the Pine Belt. Through an extensive continuum of care, we strive to enable adults with serious mental illnesses, children with serious emotional disturbances, and individuals with an addiction or developmental disability to live, work, learn, and participate fully in their communities. Our nine-county service area includes Forrest, Jones, Lamar, Covington, Greene, Jeff Davis, Marion, Perry, and Wayne Counties.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Must be able to obtain MS CDL C driver's license within 60 days of hire
- Must possess valid driver's license with a satisfactory driving record
- Will pass CPR, MANDT, and other required testing
- Experience working in a group home setting preferred
- Experience working with SMI population preferred
- Maintains the daily functioning of the residential facilities.
- Provides supervision and structured activities and/or care regimes to residents.
- Provides transportation to the individuals of the group home.
- Assists clients with learning/ maintaining skills for independent living such as assistance with planning and preparing meals, cleaning, shopping, budgeting, social activities, and scheduling and attending appointments.
Pine Belt Mental Healthcare Resources is an Equal Opportunity Employer (Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans). To read more about this, view the EEO is THE LAW poster.