Member Service Representative (Call Center)
- Vision , Medical , Dental , Paid Time Off , Life Insurance , Retirement
Member Service Representative
Pima Federal Credit Union of Tucson, AZ is looking to hire a full-time Member Service Representative in our Member Support Center. Do you have a strong work ethic, a positive outlook, and share in the credit union philosophy of "people helping people"? Do you have financial industry experience and are interested in starting a career with a stable, growing, and respected financial institution that offers opportunities for professional growth and advancement? Do you love finding the best solutions for your members and want do so in a culture of teamwork and integrity? If so, please read on!
MEMBER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE POSITION
Our Member Service Representatives are enthusiastic about providing exceptional customer service to our members. This position has a universal role in our Member Service Center, working seamlessly to assist our members' needs from start to finish. Our Member Service Representatives promote financial products and services to improve our members' well-being, they always take the time to establish rapport with members and listen carefully so that the absolute best financial products and services can be recommended to meet our members' needs. Our Member Service Representatives are the face of our credit union and the reason our members loving banking with us!
This position processes teller transactions, opens and closes accounts, solves problems, updates member information, conducts loan application interviews, processes loan applications, funds loans, and presents loan disclosures through our electronic banking channels. Our Member Service Representatives in our Member Service Center are able to communicate over the phone, through chat, and via our secure email messaging system to help our members with all of their banking needs! Member Service Representatives are expected to achieve individual and team sales goals and stay up-to-date on all credit union products and services. Being passionate about the value that credit unions offer is critical to this role so that you can enthusiastically promote our financial services to members.
QUALIFICATIONS FOR A MEMBER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE
- High school diploma or equivalent
- One year of current financial institution experience as Teller or Member Service Representative OR two years of current sales, retail, or customer service experience with cash handling responsibilities required.
- Intermediate-level proficiency with computers and software applications, including Microsoft Office, Word, and Excel
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Ability to offer solutions that meet our members' needs
- Flexibility to travel to other branches on occasion
Working knowledge of Symitar (Episys) is preferred. Bilingual English/Spanish skills are also preferred.
Are you looking to build on your financial industry experience? Would you be comfortable with transitioning between multiple roles in a branch environment? Do you have excellent communication skills? Are you detail-oriented? Are you honest and trustworthy? If so, then you might just be perfect for our Member Service Representative position!
ABOUT PIMA FEDERAL CREDIT UNION
In 1951, sixteen teachers pooled together $84 in deposits and founded our credit union with the common purpose of helping people. To this day, our common purpose still exists. We're here for our members and we thrive by delivering on our value promise of smart, simple, personal. We have stayed true to our roots as a not-for-profit financial cooperative whose main focus is providing the highest possible value to our membership in the simplest way. We are about relationships and not transactions. We are proud to be an Arizona Daily Star Reader's Choice winner.
As a full-time employee, you are eligible for Pima Federal's robust benefits package including:
- Medical, dental, and vision each category has an employee level coverage option that is 100% company-paid
- 100% company-paid life insurance, short-term disability, long-term disability, and employee assistance program (EAP)
- Access to other products such as two flexible spending account (FSA) options, critical illness insurance, accident coverage, and buy-up options on life insurance
- 401(k) plan with company match
- 100% company-funded pension plan
- Generous paid time off policies, including 11 paid holidays
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Access to on-demand pay and on-on-one financial planning
- An award-winning wellness program
- Access to an on-site car repair service
In addition, you'll be part of Pima Federal's engaging culture, which includes employee appreciation events, paid volunteer time, and a healthy work-life balance. We are proud to have been recognized in an article by the Credit Union Executives Society for our employee satisfaction and engagement! If this sounds like the next step in your financial industry career that you've been looking for, apply now!
READY TO JOIN OUR TEAM?
If you feel that you would be right for this position, please fill out our initial 3-minute, mobile-friendly application.
Pima Federal Credit UnionTucson, AZ
Explore similar jobsMore Jobs Like This
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.