Click Here to
Drive your Future!
Pilot Flying J is seeking an experienced Retail General Manager to oversee our high-volume retail facilities. You will be responsible for the generation and execution of travel center and restaurant business plans to achieve established standards, sales and profit objectives as well as customer satisfaction.
The Retail General Manager will also be:
- Ensuring that customer expectations are met
- Conducting meetings with subordinate employees
- Maintaining effective vendor relationships
Additional responsibilities for the Retail General Manager include:
- Driving sales
- Managing team members
- Tracking inventory
- Providing customer service
- Performing P&L analysis
What Are We Looking For?
As a Retail General Manager, you must exemplify integrity and accountability at the managerial level as well as demonstrate excellent team leadership skills. Furthermore, you must be able to work a flexible schedule of nights, days, weekends and holidays.
Additional requirements of the Retail General Manager include:
- Minimum 2-3 years of management experience in the retail, restaurant, grocery or other service industry with responsibility for financial results
- Previous management proficiency in high volume retail with P&L accountability
- Ability to create and maintain a customer focused culture
- Nation-wide Medical Plan/Dental/Vision
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Adoption Assistance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Flexible Schedule
- Weekly Pay
2195 Hwy 6 and 50
Preview this job!