Pilot Freight Services, a global transportation and logistics provider headquartered in Southeastern PA, has an immediate opening for a Customer Service Agent to work in the Domestic Department at our Dallas/Fort Worth office in DFW Airport, TX.
- All activities related to the shipment process, including specific customer requirements and daily interface with customers regarding service, returns, claims, etc.;
- Respond to heavy volume of phone calls and emails from customers;
- Generate and update shipment records;
- Giving rate quotes, routing freights both air and ground, tracking and tracing shipments
- Interacting with various personnel at customers/shippers, carriers/agents via email phone and computer;
- Answer inquiries and resolve issues;
- Miscellaneous paperwork processing, reporting, and other related duties.
- At least 1 year Customer Service experience, preferably in the transportation industry;
- Must have experience managing high call and email volume;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Detail-oriented with ability to analyze information skillfully;
- Would prefer college student or college graduate; a High School Graduate with equivalent job experience would also be considered.
An Equal Opportunity Employer
It is the policy of Pilot Air Freight to consider all applications for any position without regard to a person's race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or genetics.
- Proficiency in written & verbal communication: Intermediate
- POWER POINT: Some Knowledge
- MS Word: Some Knowledge
- MS Office Suite: Some Knowledge
- EXCEL INTERMEDIATE: Some Knowledge
- Customer service experience: Intermediate
- Enthusiastic: Shows intense and eager enjoyment and interest
- Team Player: Works well as a member of a group
- Detail Oriented: Capable of carrying out a given task with all details necessary to get the task done well
- Dedicated: Devoted to a task or purpose with loyalty or integrity
- Goal Completion: Inspired to perform well by the completion of tasks
- Growth Opportunities: Inspired to perform well by the chance to take on more responsibility
- Flexibility: Inspired to perform well when granted the ability to set your own schedule and goals
- Ability to Make an Impact: Inspired to perform well by the ability to contribute to the success of a project or the organization
- High School or better
- 1-3 year: 1-3 years of customer service experience preferably industry related.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)