Share the challenge of working for a global company by joining the exceptional team at Pilkington!
Currently, our Automotive Glass Replacement division seeks a customer-oriented individual for our Anchorage Service Center to support our ongoing priority of assuring excellent customer relations.
The Warehouse/Driver position is responsible for providing first class customer service by delivering glass promptly and courteously while using excellent driving habits.
Summer hours are anticipated to be between 8am and 4pm, Monday to Friday.
Winter hours are anticipated to be between 8am - 5pm, Monday to Friday.
To qualify, you must have:
· valid driver’s license, excellent driving record, and an ability to read maps
· ability to lift 35-45 pounds on a frequent basis and on occasion up to 70 pounds
· ability to operate a forklift, order picker, and basic hand tools
· excellent attendance record
· proficiency in English language (verbal and written)
· good customer relations skills
· ability to work in temperatures similar to the outdoors within the area of the assigned service center
PC skills highly desired. Previous driving, material handling, and glass experience is a plus. We do perform background checks and drug screens.
We offer a competitive wage (prior experience is a consideration) and an excellent benefits package including medical, dental, vision and life insurance; a generous 401(k) plan; flex spending accounts; and educational assistance.