Pileus Technologies is a group of highly skilled and motivated people who are dedicated to providing IT support such as technical helpdesk support, computer support, and consulting to small and medium-sized businesses.
General Job Description
Pileus Technologies is seeking a full-time IT Service Coordinator/Dispatcher to join our team. In this position, you will handle service ticket creation and technician scheduling in order to meet the needs of our clients.
- Receive emergency and non-emergency calls from clients, create service tickets, and record significant information
- Monitor service boards to ensure timely responses and resolutions to tickets
- Prioritize and schedule remote and onsite tickets according to urgency, service agreement status, and technician skill set
- Apply knowledge about company policies and procedures to best meet client needs
- Document important information within the ticketing system
- Ensure clients are aware of response time expectations and that those expectations are met or exceed
- Maintain technician schedule
- Ability to prioritize and multitask, including the ability to be flexible and adapt to changes quickly
- Excellent customer service and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Strong work ethic including willingness to accept ownership and accountability for assigned tasks
- Ability to work as a self-starter and in a team environment
- Knowledge of ConnectWise Manage preferred
- Knowledge of basic computer functions
- Experience with detailed documentation and ticketing preferred
- High School diploma or equivalent required
- At least 1 year of experience in a dispatch role preferred
Pileus Technologies LLC is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, sex (including sexual orientation, gender identity, or pregnancy), religion, age, disability, veteran’s status, genetic information (including family medical history) or any other classification as required by applicable law.