Pileum Corporation is a Systems Integration and Technology Consulting firm with locations in Jackson, Mississippi; Knoxville, Tennessee; and Birmingham, Alabama. We have an immediate opening for a Full-Time Systems Engineer in our Jackson, MS office to provide customer support services, implementation services and technology consulting services. The ideal candidate will have experience with Microsoft Windows Workstations Operating Systems, Microsoft Office Suite, hardware and software troubleshooting, local area networking and possess excellent communication, interpersonal and troubleshooting skills. Certifications such as Microsoft Certified IT Professional (MCITP) or Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) are a plus. Experience with VMware, routers, switches, firewalls, or Servers is also a plus.
Compensation commensurate with experience and certification level. Each Systems Engineer is provided an excellent benefits package, mileage reimbursement, company provided laptop, company-provided iPhone and parking space.
- Design, implement and support customers’ workstations, laptops, servers and associated network equipment
- Interact with customers to provide onsite, remote and phone support as necessary
- Experience implementing and supporting Microsoft Windows Workstation Operating Systems and Microsoft Office Suite
- Experience implementing and supporting Server Class hardware
- Experience implementing and supporting Storage Area Networks
- Experience with virtual hypervisors
- Experience implementing and supporting network switches and firewalls
- Possess excellent troubleshooting skills
- Possess excellent organizational skills
- Possess leadership skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to support pre-sales efforts and provide recommendations
- Microsoft, VMware or other certifications is a plus