Marketing Inside Sales Specialist
- Posted: over a month ago
- Benefits: medical, vision, 401k, dental,
Pileum Corporation is a consulting firm providing solutions for network design and topology, information technology security and forensics, communications technologies, disaster recovery planning and implementation, computer room design, and managed services. Our market focus includes customers across all verticals, including government agencies, finance, legal firms, CPA firms, construction, and so on. We are leading-edge innovators, combining industry knowledge, functional experience, and technology skills to help our clients grow and create extraordinary value in their businesses. We come to our clients with the freedom to choose what is best for their particular situation. Our experience from a broad range of industries allows us to use creativity, objectivity, and analytical methodologies in solving problems and creating new opportunity.
We have an immediate need for a full-time Marketing and Inside Sales Specialist in our Knoxville, TN office. The ideal candidate will be intuitive, detail-oriented, and self-driven.
JOB DESCRIPTION / RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide administrative support for the Operations and Coordination department.
- Develop marketing materials on an as-needed basis
- Assist in maintaining database of upcoming support renewals for hardware and software
- As renewal dates near expiration, proactively work with vendors and Account Managers to prepare renewal quotes
- Research and quote hardware and software per the request of account managers, engineers or customers/.
- Generate, maintain and manage reports designed to provide analytical support to the Operations and Coordination management teams.
- Provide additional administrative support for the operations team as requested.
- Reviewing/answering emails
- Special Projects as assigned.
REQUIREMENTS / QUALIFICATIONS:
- High School Diploma; Associates Degree or Bachelor’s Degree Preferred
- Proficient in MS Office suite, Email, Internet
- Requires strong communication skills, both verbal and written, organizational skills, both analytical and problem solving, and the ability to work with confidential documents.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and achieve deadlines under pressure.
We offer attractive, competitive compensation and benefits including, company provided parking and laptop, medical, dental, paid vacation, and 401k.
Pileum Corporation is a Systems Integration and Technology Consulting firm with locations in Jackson, Mississippi; Knoxville, Tennessee; Nashville, Tennessee; and Birmingham, Alabama.
190 East Capitol StreetJackson, MS