· Assist with income and expense recording and reporting
· Assist with net income projections
· Facilitate and complete monthly close procedures
· Analyze revenues, commissions and expenses to ensure they are recorded appropriately on a monthly basis
· Prepare monthly account reconciliations
· Assist with analyzing financial statements on a monthly basis and report on variances
· Assist with quarterly producer commission reports; analyzing and correcting discrepancies
· Assist in documentation and monitoring of internal controls
· Other projects as assigned
REQUIRED SKILLS & QUALITIES:
· Bachelor’s or higher degree in Accounting or Finance
· Strong understanding of accounting theory
· 2+ years accounting/finance experience; CPA a plus, but not required
· Highly detail oriented and organized in work
· Ability to meet assigned deadlines
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with a customer service focus
· Ability to act and operate independently with minimal daily direction from manager to accomplish objectives
· Proficiency with email and Microsoft Office applications
· Ability to work cooperatively and collaboratively with all levels of employees, management, and external agencies to maximize performance, creativity, problem solving, and results.
· Experience in the technology industry a plus
· Accounting experience with billable resources being the primary source of revenue and utilization metrics involved with compensation plans a plus.
· Experience with commissioned based compensation plans a plus
· Experience with expanded/retirement and bonus/benefit planning a plus
Pileum CorporationPileum Corporation is a Systems Integration and Technology Consulting firm with locations in Jackson, Mississippi; Knoxville, Tennessee; Nashville, Tennessee; and Birmingham, Alabama.