Office Manager / Director of Operations (Dental Office)
Pike Creek Dental LLC Wilmington, DE
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Are you looking to take you dental career to the next level? Ready to lead one of the best full service dental teams in Delaware to continue to build on its reputation for superior patient care? Then we have the perfect opportunity for you.
Our full-service dental practice in New Castle County is seeking a full time Director of Operations (Office Manager) to join our team. Our practice has 5+ doctors and 10+ hygiene providers. We are seeking a self-motivated, well organized leader to join our team.
An ideal candidate will have proven people and leadership skills, the ability to oversee the entire operations of the Practice, a positive outlook, and the ability to motivate the staff. In addition, strong computer and technology skills are a plus.
We pride ourselves on maintaining a strong internal culture that drives a Wow patient experience. We provide comprehensive dental services for all ages in a patient focused, technology centered environment.
PRIMARY JOB RESPONSBILITIES:
- Oversee and execute on all major day-to-day practice activities including, but not limited to, patient and employee relations, and regulatory compliance.
- Communicate with office teams regularly to ensure they have the information, tools, and support needed to perform their jobs effectively and successfully.
- Complete administrative tasks, such as flash report review, bank deposits, revenue posting, staff payroll and bonus, accounts receivable reports and invoice processing correctly and within deadline.
- Achieve revenue goals by effectively managing patient scheduling, staff productivity, collections and receivables.
- Manage office within budget guidelines to include clerical and auxiliary supply purchases, equipment upgrades, labs and labor costs.
- Maintain new patient growth by supporting sales, marketing and promotional programs.
- Directly supervises office teams and pro-actively manages their performance and development including but not limited to performance feedback, appraisals, and corrective actions.
- Recruit, hire and develop office teams capable of providing best in class patient experience.
- Partner with providers to ensure compliance with OSHA, federal, state, and local regulations.
- Manage and direct assignments/workflow for practice employees to ensures flawless execution of operational standards, including compliance with established company policies, procedures, and government regulations.
- Plan and execute employee staff meetings, retreats, and continuing education days.
- Maintain facilities and equipment cleanliness and safety and reports and/or corrects hazards when necessary in compliance with all state and federal regulations, including OSHA.
- Respond to doctor, patient and employee grievances, complaints, and inquiries and seeks assistance when necessary.
- High standards for integrity, honesty, professionalism, and work ethic.
- Commitment to service excellence.
- Ability to work independently while demonstrating excellent organization and follow through.
- Demonstrates flexible and efficient time management and ability to prioritize workload.
- Ability and willingness to move with purpose and a strong sense of urgency.
- Self-motivated, positive, and enthusiastic.
- Self- starter with a strong desire to exceed expectations and capable of leading, directing, and supporting a team to achieve successful results.
- Maintains confidentiality discretion.
- Ability to effectively work in collaboration with others to achieve business objectives.
- Willing to grow and be challenged.
- 5 years related management experience with 3+ years of dental experience preferred.
- Proficiency in practice management system and office administration, including billing, insurance, marketing, reports, and HR.
- Strong facilitation, problem solving, analytical and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to adapt to constantly changing environment.
- Demonstrates excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Strong presentation skills including ability to train staff.
- Strong PC skills (Microsoft Office; Excel and Word).
Pike Creek Dental LLC
HealthcareView all jobs at Pike Creek Dental LLC