Are you interested in joining a high-growth company in the Clean Energy industry?
Come join the Clean Energy Team in our mission to power the transition from fossil fuel energy sources to clean, smart, renewable energy!
Pika Energy, a subsidiary of Generac Power Systems, is seeking a Supply Chain Manager to join our growing team. The Supply Chain Manager is responsible for providing leadership within the facility of responsibility to achieve 100% on time delivery through proper materials management and execution while optimizing working capital. Success in this role is defined achieving key goals in on time delivery, inventory accuracy, and schedule attainment metrics.
This position is based in Westbrook, Maine.
- Manage and direct purchasing, planning, and materials management responsibilities
- Manage external manufacturing programs. Track and close open actions with contract manufacturers and key suppliers. Coordinate with cross-functional teams to close open actions to support the supply plan and KPIs
- Develop and challenge resources to improve performance through systems utilization and process improvements
- Work closely with demand planners to lead and improve supply planning, ensuring SIOP plans are executed. Communicate forecast changes to key suppliers
- Lead and improve purchasing for the CES Supply Operations team to support rapid prototyping and validation of alternative sources and components
- Oversee supplier implementation of stocking programs, consignment, and safety stock of key items
- Work with Operations team to ensure uninterrupted supply of quality finished goods and assemblies
- Partner with corporate Category Management in effectively measuring and monitoring supplier performance
- Work with NPI and Manufacturing Engineers to achieve cost reduction targets.
- Champions standard Generac tools and methodologies and is a recognized subject matter expert providing training and certification
- Facilitate communication/interactions amongst team members, between teams and other areas
- Resolves differences and/or conflict situations effectively
Act as SAP super user within functional area as assigned
Perform other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree in Supply Chain, Operations Management, or related field
- 5 years of progressive management experience in a similar working environment
- Advance Degree, MS and/or MBA
- Supply Chain/Material Certifications – CPM, CPIM
- Previous experience using SAP or equivalent ERP
- Proven experience as an ERP/MRP (SAP, Oracle or JDE) Super User
- Knowledge of material flow by utilizing supermarkets and supplier pull replenishment models
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities:
- Demonstrated ability to influence senior management, teams and individuals across multiple cultures, disciplines and geographies
- Experience collaborating with multiple sites and functions to drive common solutions
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Sound business acumen operating in both High Mix, Low Volume and High Volume, Low Mix Production environments
- Solid quantitative skill set and the ability to analyze, think and communicate with well-supported data
- Proven track record of successfully managing shifting deadlines and priorities in a fast paced environment
- Experience working with EMS contract manufactures and the electronic components market
Why work for us?
- Startup company feel
- Small teams and Lots of collaboration
- Flexible schedules
- Casual dress code
To formally apply to this position go to www.generac.com/careers. You will not be considered an applicant until you complete an online application.
“We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.”
Generac is at the forefront of changing technologies offering the broadest range of power products from portable and home standby generators to solar storage and smart home energy management solutions. You’ll work for the power solutions leader in a market with incredible growth potential. This is your opportunity to launch an exciting career in Sales with Generac and Pika Energy. If you’re an aggressive seller looking for a competitive market, apply today!
Pika Energy- A Generac Company
Why Work Here?Pika Energy, a division of Generac Power Systems, (NYSE: Generac) is a leading provider of clean energy products including smart battery systems, inverters, power converters, and building energy management solutions. Pika combines the pace and energy of a tech startup with the resources of a fast-growing Fortune 1000 company. Generac is at the forefront of changing technologies offering the broadest range of power products from portable and home standby generators to solar storage and smart home energy management solutions. You’ll work for the power solutions leader in a market with incredible growth potential. This is your opportunity to launch an exciting career in Sales with Generac and Pika Energy. If you’re an aggressive seller looking for a competitive market, apply today!
SERIOUS POWER, COMPELLING CAREERS!