Architectural Solutions Leader
- Posted: over a month ago
Position: Architectural Solutions Leader
Department: Architectural Solutions Team
Reports To: President/CEO
Responsible for leading and growing the Architectural Solutions Division at Pigott to achieve operational and financial success. Leader will be a key member of the Executive Leadership Team. Leader displays an entrepreneurial spirit and demonstrates ability to function in a corporate environment with a willingness to take appropriate actions to achieve business objectives. Leader understands their pivotal role in leading the future of construction conversation both externally and internally that results in market acceptance and rapid growth. The leader maintains positive relationships with all industry and project stakeholders. They manage, build, and secure our relationships with key architectural solutions manufacturers resulting in revenue that meets our growth plan. They are capable of simplifying, systemizing and structuring operational excellence. The leader is responsible for inspiring followers, living our core values and holding their team accountable to a high level of performance in order to serve and delight our customers.
Position Accountabilities & Performance Expectations:
Knowledge of principles and methods for showing, promoting and selling products and services. Knowledge of principles and processes for providing strong customer and personal services. This includes customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services and evaluation of customer satisfaction. Knowledge of the construction process. Strong written and oral communication skills. Knowledge of arithmetic to compute gross sales margins and selling scenarios. Knowledge of the use of technology in preparing and delivering presentations. Social perceptiveness.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Direct all operational aspects of the AS division including distribution, customer service, administration, and sales in accordance with AS Team's objectives
- Develop forecasts, financial objectives, and business plans to meet goals and metrics established
- Financial responsibilities, such as accounting, budgeting, managing credit accounts and purchasing required supplies; monitoring expenses and allocating funds appropriately
- Create, build, and maintain relationships with all levels of end-user clients, influencers, specifiers, and contractors
- Bring out the best of AS Team personnel by providing training, coaching, development and motivation; locate areas of improvement and propose corrective actions that meet challenges and leverage growth opportunities
Corporate Accountabilities & Performance Expectations:
- Provide prompt, courteous and exemplary service to all customers, both external and internal, in accordance with the corporate mission, vision, values and beliefs of Pigott. Demonstrate courtesy and professionalism, consistently providing a timely response to every customer service inquiry.
- Support Pigott commitment to quality by developing and maintaining position-specific procedures, process instructions and/or forms to better serve the company and customers as necessary.
- Attend work on a regular basis. Adhere to all guidelines as outlined in the Pigott Team Member Handbook
- Accept responsibility for personal and professional development.
- Perform additional responsibilities at the request of manager or the Pigott Leadership team.
- Demonstrate cooperation and teamwork in accomplishing the goals and objectives in the department.
- Adhere to Pigott corporate branding standards.
- Maintain confidentiality of business operations on behalf of Pigott and all clients.
- Personal qualities of integrity, credibility, and dedication to the mission of the AS Team
- Strong construction background
- Must be adaptable and willing to embrace new technologies to help improve the design and construction process
- Must be passionate about building the AS Team and the brands we represent, as well as possess the ability to build trust-based relationships
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by a team member to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Pigott, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, the Company will consider reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and encourage prospective team members and incumbents to discuss potential accommodations with the Company.
AddressSioux Falls, SD
TechnologyView all jobs at Pigott, Inc.