IT Systems Administrator
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
DESCRIPTION: As an IT Administrator, your responsibilities will include supporting a wide range of IT Infrastructure systems and services located on-premise and in Cloud platforms. This includes Microsoft Server OS, Microsoft Office365, networking (LAN/WAN/Wireless), Virtualization and SAN Infrastructure, and provides technical assistance and training to system users
- Provide support for a variety of Microsoft Office 365 and Office Suite of applications: Exchange, Teams/Skype, OneDrive for Business, and SharePoint.
- Strong working knowledge and troubleshooting of Windows Server 2012/2016, including core Microsoft software (AD, DHCP, DNS, SQL, IIS, WSUS, Group Polices)
- Create, maintain, and support virtual machines in Microsoft Hyper-V environment
- Troubleshoot, resolve and document LAN/WAN related network issues.
- Provide support for telecom services (VoIP, SD-WAN, Analog)
- Facilitate knowledge sharing by creating and maintaining detailed and comprehensive documentation and diagrams, while also collaborating with other team members on standard processes and technology roadmaps.
- Expected to respond to emergency situations in a timely manner and should have the ability to work remotely from home when needed.
- Maintain LAN, servers, backup systems and connectivity access and support to users.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in systems/network administration.
- Experience with Microsoft Windows Server OS (2012/2016) and Office Suite (0365/2016) of applications.
- Must have a solid understanding of networking core technologies (LAN, WAN, wireless, routing, switching, and VPN).
- Detail oriented; ability to work well independently; ability to organize and manage multiple projects/tasks; must be customer-service oriented.
- Microsoft certifications are desired like MCSE or MS Cloud certifications
- Other Industry certifications such as ITIL, CCNA/PCNSA is a plus
PHYSICAL DEMANDS WHILE PERFORMING THE JOB:
- Stand, sit and walk
- Talk or hear
- Use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms
- Climb or balance
- Stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl
- Lift weight or exert force up to 50 pounds
WORKING ENVIRONMENT OF THE JOB:
- Occasionally exposed to fumes or airborne particles
- Work near moving mechanical parts
- Work in high, precarious places
- Risk of electrical shock
- Loud noise level
FM Industries, Inc. engages in designing, testing, and manufacturing components and systems used
in critical applications for the semiconductor medical, aerospace, and government markets. The
company offers print, precision, machined components, and electro-mechanical assemblies. It
provides prototyping, assembly, and engineering services, as well as production manufacturing
services, including component machining, module assembly, and integration of vacuum chambers,
load-locks, electrostatic chucks, RF and DC cathode assemblies, gas dispersion plates, bonded
electrode assemblies, laser fusion components, and medical device components. The company was
founded in 1989 and is based in Fremont, California. As of January 31, 2002, FM Industries, Inc. is a
subsidiary of NGK Insulators, Ltd
FMI’s eight manufacturing facilities produce leading edge precision components and assemblies, while our New Product Development team thrives on challenges, providing our customers with innovative, effective solutions.
321 E Warren AveFremont, CA
TechnologyView all jobs at Pierpoint International