Senior Network Engineer
Pierce Technology Corp
- Manage and maintain successful network infrastructure including LAN, WAN, VLAN, WLAN, SD-WAN and Internet connections
- Configure, maintain, and manage SAN environment in DC and co-location sites.
- Assist with monitoring network security to protect against external, internal, and/or programmatic attacks.
- Assist with application and windows update deployment via SCCM or similar tools.
- Install, configure and maintain VMware environment for Windows Server network servers (all versions).
- Proactively manage and optimize Exchange on-prem and online environment.
- Integrate servers, including database, e-mail, print, and backup servers and their associated software into enterprise systems.
- Configure, maintain and support customer remote access including VPN and Citrix solutions.
- Manage and maintain successful backup and continuity solutions in primary and secondary locations.
- Support Active Directory and group policies within a Windows Server environment.
- Administer network monitoring software to ensure timely alerts and response to network and systems issues.
- Create and maintain documentation as it relates to system configuration, mapping, processes, and service records.
- Responds to after-hours issues in a timely manner based upon severity and/or business impact.
- Serve as Project Manager for the deployment of or upgrades of key network infrastructure technologies.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems ore related discipline required
- Minimum of 5 – 7 years of previous networking support experience, preferably in a law firm
- Proven experience and success with LAN, SAN, WAN, VLAN, SD-WAN and WLAN configuration management and administration in Cisco environments.
- Experience with SCCM for application deployment and windows updates
- Strong experience with Windows OS, Active Directory, and Group Policy
- Experience with Microsoft Exchange administration (on-prem and online).
- Experience with VMware administration.
- Experience with NetApp hardware and software including Snap solutions.
- Experience with network security for Windows Servers and Cisco devices.
- Strong project management skills.
- Strong experience with cloud technology, primarily Azure and AWS.
- Firm understanding of managing Microsoft Windows Server products, VMware, HP servers, Cisco Meraki wireless LAN controllers and access points
Pierce Technology CorpReston, VA
USAView All Pierce Technology Corp Jobs
Over a month ago
Explore similar jobsMore Jobs Like This
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.