- Posted: over a month ago
The role has direct responsible for driving the maturity of applications, data, integration, and technology. Role will need to communicate clearly so that the solution concepts can be understood by all stakeholders. The Enterprise Architect role will work with development resources to create designs for application/integration frameworks, reusable components, or proof of concepts as needed.
The candidate will need to have a firm understanding of current design patterns, API design, service orientation, data modeling, process modeling, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Management Information Systems and/or equivalent work experience.
- Minimum of 10 years of experience, in analyzing, developing, delivering and supporting large enterprise class solutions from legacy to cutting edge. Providing technology consulting and direction.
- Strong ability to utilize strategic and analytical thinking, formulate creative solutions, and communicate clearly the advantages of specific technology options
- Strong ability to think creatively to provide solutions to the business community
- Strong leadership, communication, motivational, and mentoring skills
- Experience in managing and addressing the most highly-complex and unusual technologies and business opportunities even in unstable, dynamic or crisis prone situations.
- Experience with modern P&C Insurance Suites, specifically Duck Creek
- Thorough experience and understanding of Application Program Interfaces (API) and Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) based architecture approaches, design methodologies and design patterns
- In-depth knowledge and hands-on experience with web technologies; HTML 5, APIs, Bootstrap, AngluarJS, XML, json, rest, web services, SOAP, etc.
- Experience with Microsoft Technologies including Azure
- Very strong analytical skills, to critically evaluate the information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into details and create a clear solution in a timely manner
- Very strong modeling skills, to represent design information in graphical forms that augment textual representations in natural language, including using modeling languages already established in the development organization
- Strong experience and understanding of different software development lifecycle design (SDLC) and implementation
- Strong writing skills, to communicate information effectively to managers, and technical staff
- Strong interpersonal skills, to help negotiate priorities and to resolve conflicts among project stakeholders (such as business owners, project management, and delivery)
- Strong interviewing skills, to talk with individuals and groups about their needs and ask the right questions to surface essential business problem and solution
- Insurance domain knowledge is a plus, to have credibility with user representatives and be able to work effectively with them
Pierce Technology Corp
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?