Implement a system to identify and prioritize requests for data and for financial and statistical reporting to meet the needs of Senior Management and the Board of Directors.
- Meet with departments to assess their needs and assign preliminary priorities.
- Review priorities and the business justifications with the CEO and COO and the Steering Committee.
- Evaluate and recommend any internal or external resources (vendor, SMEs, consultants, etc. required to complete data/reporting projects).
- Manage, define and support production operational processes based on ETL data loads tools, performance monitoring, security access, troubleshooting, operational issues/processes and implementations.
- Create project plans with timelines, resource allocations and user responsibilities. Assist in the testing process as needed.
- Communicate the status of data/reporting requests regularly with the COO and the Department Heads.
- Database Integrity: Monitor the periodic updating of the database to ensure that management reports are generated from timely and accurate data sources. Assist staff to resolve any data accuracy issues. Assist the Information Security Officer to ensure data security policy is adhered to and in compliance with all laws and regulations. Adhere to data governance standards and IT standards policy
- Responsible for all change control, system compliance and system audit reviews.
- Reports Delivery: Work with Fiserv and other vendors to streamline the delivery of reports to users’ desktops (and if needed mobile devices). Coordinate any custom programming required to facilitate the implementation of the Data Query/BI reporting applications.
- Supervision: Perform the usual and customary supervisory functions for any staff assigned to the Business Intelligence Manager.
- Data Team: Create and manage the Business Intelligence Team (BIT);
- Form a BI Team from individuals that possess (or can acquire) the requisite database query and reporting skills to cover all areas (business lines, frontline and back office) to assist in report creation.
- Mentor and train staff in the use of the Data Query and BI tools. Supplement with internal and external training courses.
- Meet regularly to discuss the status of projects, share reporting techniques and innovative ways to create and deliver management information
- 7+ years of total experience within MIS, Analytics, and/or Business Intelligence / Data Architect and Warehouse concepts and principles with a focus on Banking or Financial Services;
- Experience in supporting BI Production support processes specifically ETL data loads;
- A bachelor's degree in Information Systems or related area required. Master’s degree preferred;
- Familiarity with banking, financial concepts, financial data and market data;
- Experience supporting Loan Origination, CRM, Digital Banking, Servicing Operations preferred;
- Demonstrated ability to serve as a strategic business consultant with proven ability to manage high profile data initiatives with senior leadership visibility: vision to strategy to execution;
- Experience in enterprise-level program management, with history of leveraging robust project management discipline to deliver complex initiatives;
- Excellent communication and internal and external client partnership ability;
- Proficiency in SQL and relational database modeling fundamentals. Significant hands-on experience with the use of business intelligence tools, SQL and relational database modeling and data technology to solve complex business problems, with hands-on expertise in use of multiple Business Intelligence toolsets and database platforms; examples include: PowerBI, Tableau, SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) and Analysis Services (SSAS), Business Objects, Crystal, SAS, Python, R, SQL, etc.;
- Experience using data preparation and ETL tools in support of data analytics;
- Strong knowledge of data-related end-user desktop applications (such as: Excel, MS Access, mysql);
- Experience automating business processes using workflow tools;
- Proven ability to learn and apply new software technologies;
- Experience with developing business and functional requirements and participating in the architecture and software development lifecycle;
- Strong oral and written communication skills, with the ability to effectively communicate with both technical and non-technical audiences at all levels within technical and business organizations;
- Expertise in designing effective visualizations of analytics.
Pierce Technology CorpFair Lawn, NJ
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.