HVAC Project Supervisor
- Expired: March 01, 2023. Applications are no longer accepted.
HVAC Project Supervisor
Piedmont Service Group has been providing HVAC services to clients in NC, SC, and VA since 1971! We are currently looking for an experienced Project Technician/Mechanic to join our team in Raleigh, NC. We provide above average pay, great benefits, and a strong company culture with low turnover.
The Project Supervisor is responsible for providing leadership and direction to a team of 2-6 project technicians (Entry and Mid-level). This includes leading by example, setting goals and expectations, and providing real time coaching and mentoring on commercial, technical, and administrative responsibilities.
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
- Company paid Life & AD&D insurance
- Company paid Short and Long term disability
- 401(k) with company match
- Profit Sharing
- 3 weeks of paid time off in your first year of hire
- 9 paid holidays
Work Hours: 40+ hours per week plus some weekend work.
Primary Job Duties:
- Provides technical support and employee development via real time mentoring, phone support, and field on-the-job training.
- Monitors the quality and efficiency of the work performed and document visits.
- Set goals and expectations for team members, provides weekly oversight of paperwork and reports, provide input for each team member for annual performance reviews as required.
- Conducts any required team meetings and ensures team compliance with safety, administrative, and other non-field related task.
- Help manage individual and team performance.
- Provide on the job technical training classes monthly for individuals or group classes based on need.
- Assist training managers, service manager, and senior technicians in supporting mentoring and training programs.
- Support sales team with estimates and jobsite visits.
- Help perform safety observations of jobsites.
- Additional tasks and assignments provided by General Manager when need arises.
- Possess NC mechanical H1, H2 or H3 license, or the ability to obtain within 18 months.
- Must possess Universal CFC certification.
- Valid NC Drivers license and insurable driving record
- Seven to ten years of direct hands on mechanical systems project and/or maintenance experience.
- Must be familiar with chillers, boiler, furnaces, HVAC, cooling towers, controls, and CRAC unit systems/technologies.
- Leadership skills and competencies with priority focus on interpersonal style, communication, and ability to earn team respect and support.
- Performance management skills including daily coaching and mentoring as well as annual performance reviews. Must coordinate and manage performance situations with service manager and HR if required.
- Targeted job-related experience and/or HVAC educational background (vocational, community college, trade certificate, etc.)
- Working knowledge of BMS control systems and familiar with VAV systems.
- Must be good at multi-tasking and working collaboratively with service management, dispatch, field resources and other internal functional groups.
- Must possess excellent interpersonal and communications skills. Must be able to effectively relate to customers as well as be a good coach and trainer of field personnel.
- Must be willing to take calls after hours sometimes in support of customers and field personnel.
- Must be functional on computer and/or smart devices
- Ability to lift 50+ pounds
- Must be comfortable with ladders and heights
Piedmont Service Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Piedmont Service Group
ConstructionView all jobs at Piedmont Service Group
Get fresh Hvac Superintendent jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.