Back Office Coordinator (LPN) - Piedmont Physicians Group - Woodstock, GA
Piedmont HealthcareWoodstock, GA
Expired: January 16, 2020. Applications are no longer accepted.
Responsible for functioning as a hands-on working supervisor and under general direction: plans, assigns, and oversees the daily activities of specified clinical employees that perform a variety of patient care activities in accordance with established standards and protocols. Responsible for maintaining sufficient clinical staffing levels and adequate medical supplies needed to run the day-to-day operation of the practice.
1. Oversees the daily supervision of the practice's clinical staff, including those performing phlebotomy and lab duties to assure that the back office activities are flowing smoothly and effectively and that the staff are supporting the physicians and caring for the patients.
2. Ensures that patients are triaged in a timely manner and put into the appropriate rooms.
3. Ensures that there is sufficient clinical staff present for the daily operation of the practice. Advises the practice manager and/or the physicians of staffing needs.
4. Reviews Paid Time Off (PTO) requests and forwards to practice manager for approval.
5. Assists the practice manager with the selection, supervision and counseling of all clinical staff.
6. Assists the clinical staff with issues concerning patients, equipment supplies and any other matters affecting proper patient care.
7. Recommends improvement processes and procedures to the practice manager; conducts regular audits of back office operations.
8. Serves as the super user for quality, safety, and other clinical initiatives.
9. Inventories and orders necessary medical supplies for use in the practice. Projects costs and arranges for delivery of medical supplies as needed for the efficient daily operation of the practice.
10. Obtains information on new and improved medical supplies from outside vendors. Works in conjunction with the practice manager, physicians and other clinical staff to determine best products for use in the practice.
11. Performs the patient care activities required of a Medical Assistant. Provides a wide variety of clinical services to patients under direct supervision of a physician.
MINIMUM EDUCATION REQUIRED:
Successful completion of an accredited practical nurse program.
MINIMUM EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
Three (3) years of back office experience in a healthcare setting.
MINIMUM LICENSURE/CERTIFICATION REQUIRED BY LAW:
State of Georgia licensure as a practical nurse.
ADDITIONAL PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS:
School: Successful completion of an accredited practical nurse program with current GA LPN license.
Get fresh Back Office Representative jobs daily straight to your inbox!
Thanks for letting us know
Your feedback helps keep ZipRecruiter safe.
Learn more about how to recognize common online scams