Clinical Social Worker
Piedmont Behavioral Services Ashburn, VA
- Posted: over a month ago
- $45,000 to $65,000 Yearly
- Benefits: medical, vision, dental,
Clinical Therapist position is available in Ashburn, (Lansdowne, VA/Washington DC suburb).
Loudon county is the most desirable place to live and work in Virginia. It is home to top IT, research, medical centers and renowned educational institutions. It has access to international airport, multiple beaches, and mountains.
Full time outpatient work in private upscale office setting. Therapist will be involved in group and individual therapy. Most of the work will be with adults and adolescents (with mental health disorders and substance abuse).
- Master’s Degree or higher level of education in Human Service field required (e.g. Social Work, Counseling, Psychology, etc).
- Candidates should be able to get a license (full unrestricted license) to practice in Virginia
- MIT, Cognitive behavior therapy (CBT), Dialectical behavior therapy( DBT) or Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT). Group therapy and substance abuse experience/interest is preferred for this position.
- Affordable living with access to multiple universities
- Unique opportunity to work and live in Loudon county
- Will collaborate with other mental health professional and a board certified psychiatrist
Piedmont Behavioral ServicesWhy Work Here?
Upscale work and living setting
Piedmont Behavioral Services is a behavioral health care system
19465 Deerfield Ave. LansdowneAshburn, VA