Piedmont Advantage seeks to hire an energetic Call Center Manager who is driven towards results and has a proven track record of change management in a call center environment. The incumbent will manage, lead and direct the operations of the credit union's inbound Call Center, ensuring the department meets or exceeds organizational financial, operational, service, and growth plans. The Call Center Manager ensures members and potential members receive fast, courteous, and accurate service from our Member Service Representatives; giving staff the resources and training needed to explain services, set up new accounts, respond to problems, and any other member need that should arise.
Essential Functions & Responsibilities
- Manage call center staff by scheduling, training, coaching, and monitoring performance to achieve optimal productivity and results
- Monitor call center operating results relative to established objectives and insures that appropriate steps are taken to correct unsatisfactory conditions .
- Monitor all call center activities to insure they are in compliance with established credit union policies and procedures.
- Identify cross-selling opportunities for members and train call center staff to do the same.
- Ensure member account information is properly recorded on computer system and all paper documents are appropriately filed.
- Review call center activity reports to analyze trends, measure goal achievement, monitor departmental and individual employee performance, and take any corrective action. .
- Represent the call center as appropriate in its relationships with members, sponsor organizations, suppliers, other financial institutions, and similar groups .
Education, Training, Experience:
- Five years to ten years of similar or related experience.
- A minimum of five years in management .
- Bachelor's degree strongly preferred.
- Proficiency in the Microsoft Office Suite with strong experience in Excel & Word
- Proven experience in creating and analyzing call center metrics for reporting and accountability
- Strong oral and written communication skills as well as active listening
- Consultative sales skills
- Significant experience in employee coaching
- Ability to multitask and prioritize in a fast-paced environment