- Posted: over a month ago
Piedmont Advantage Credit Union is seeking an Administrative Coordinator with a servant's heart and passion for making a difference to join our team. The Administrative Coordinator's role is to provide administrative support to the Executive Management team and various lines of business within the Credit Union. The Administrative Coordinator is an essential part of the PACU team, providing administrative coordination across the organization.
Essential Functions & Responsibilities:
- Executive Management Support: Maintains and manages assigned executives calendars and other administrative needs as directed, to include but not limited to monthly expense reports, time and attendance management, travel arrangements, taking of minutes, drafting of communications and the scheduling of meetings.
- Credit Union Line of Business Support: Provides administrative support to assigned lines of business within the credit union to include, but not limited to: collecting and preparing information for use in discussions and meetings, preparing or assisting in the preparation of assigned reports, ordering of office supplies, taking of minutes, drafting communications, the scheduling of meetings, as well as identifying and communicating process efficiencies and improvements to line of business management
- Administration Department Duties: Includes, but is not limited to maintaining storage areas, files, supplies, and other applicable credit union materials; maintaining association listing to such as CUNA and NAFCU; and participating in various departmental projects and tasks.
- Policy Administration: Administers the policy update process for assigned lines of business and the maintenance of the credit union policy libraries.
- Conference Room and Shared Space Administration: Manages the conference room calendars for assigned rooms within the Advantage Way and Greensboro locations.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Education, training, experience:
- Three years to five years of similar or related experience.
- A high school diploma or GED
- Work involves much personal contact with others inside and/or outside the organization for the purpose of first-level conflict resolution, building relationships, and soliciting cooperation. Discussions involve a higher degree of confidentiality and discretion, requiring diplomacy and tact in communication.
- Excellent Communication Skills - written and verbal
- Strong Organization Skills
- Proven Attention to Detail
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite products
The physical demands are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is:
- Regularly required to sit, stand, talk, see and hear.
- Required to possess dexterity to operate standard office equipment
- Occasionally required to lift 20 pounds or more
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is exposed to an office environment. The noise level is usually low.
Equipment required for this position:
- Standard office space and equipment
- Standard PC equipment and printers
- Telephone and/or headset
- To be capable of, and willing to fully comply with the requirements of the Bank Secrecy Act, The Patriot Act, OFAC and all credit union policies and procedures relating to or arising from these laws and applicable government regulations.
Piedmont Advantage Credit Union
BusinessView all jobs at Piedmont Advantage Credit Union