Make an impact as an Area Manager for Pickleman’s Nebraska!
Founded by CEO Alex Harrington with the purchase of Pickleman’s on O Street in downtown Lincoln in 2011, parent company Farnam Street Hospitality Group has opened five Pickleman's restaurants in Nebraska with two more in the construction phase and three original concepts in the planning phase.
As the Area Manager, you would be a key member of the FSHG leadership team, this position must lead, inspire and embody our Core Values and our philosophy of Uncommon Hospitality in all interactions with our leadership, people, guests, vendors and the community. Uncommon Hospitality is hospitality that is rooted so deep in taking care of our guests, that the measure of hospitality is uncommonly above and beyond to all we connect with.
As a valued member of our team, your compensation will include the following benefits:
- Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off to support you in having an active lifestyle outside of work
- Paid Parental Leave
- Dining credit and discounts throughout the Pickleman's restaurants
- Access to Mentor Programs, Career Development classes, and personalized career advancement support
- Cultivate a thriving culture of authentic Uncommon Hospitality for all stakeholders that support our business objectives and growth
- Ensure excellence in communication and collaboration between restaurant locations, management and leadership
- Actively invests in our community partnerships to ensure mutually beneficial outcomes
- Ensure that all operations exude operational excellence
- Establish and execute clear profitability and performance goals and metrics
- Ensure the Pickleman’s brand is strong and compelling to all stakeholders, specifically employees
- Continuously build a high-performance team across all brands to deliver uncommon hospitality and excellence to their guests
- Leads the executive teams with a clear message, sound judgement, patient persistence and generous feedback
- Guarantee rigorous knowledge of and adherence to all applicable laws, policies, and procedures
What You Bring to the Table:
- A commitment to embodying our Family Values of:
- Integrity- Doing the right thing always, even when no one is looking
- Excellence- Always getting the job done, as best as it can be done
- Hospitality- Doing what can be done for others, in as friendly a manner possible to the point that we’ve gone above and beyond all expectations
- Entrepreneurial Spirit- Being mindful of any and all opportunities and seeing the opportunities through.
- 5+ years of running a successful business in the hospitality industry
- Proficient knowledge of systems and processes in food cost management
- Strong financial acumen
- Ability to lead and empower a team
- Ability to demonstrate discretion and leadership in complex employee relations matters
- Bachelor’s Degree and/or Master degree
- Demonstrated experience collaborating and communicating across all levels of an organization
- English fluency and some Spanish is a plus
Skills & Requirements Qualifications
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.