Pick Up & Go Moving Intl Inc Charlotte, NC
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are looking for an Accountant to join our team! You will be responsible for preparing and analyzing financial records for our company.
- Prepare and examine accounting records, financial statements, taxes, and other financial reports
- Develop and analyze reporting for business operations and budgets
- Perform audits, ensuring adherence to standard requirements
- Create new processes to improve financial efficiency
- Report analysis and findings to management team
- Previous experience in accounting or other related fields
- Fundamental knowledge of GAAP
- Experience with current computer accounting programs and reporting tools
- Detail and deadline-oriented
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
We are looking for Experienced Accountant and office assistant who will
*Maintains records of financial transactions by establishing accounts; posting transactions to ensure legal requirements and compliance.
* Payroll including handling of all payroll taxes via quickbooks
- Proficient working knowledge of Quickbooks
- Develops system to account for financial transactions by establishing a chart of accounts; defining bookkeeping policies and procedures.
- Maintains subsidiary accounts by verifying, allocating, and posting transactions.
- Processing payments, invoices, income and receipts and entering data into accounting software or databases then filing hard copies
- Preparing financial statements showing business income and expenditure
- Paying vendor invoices and tracking bank account balances
- Completing VAT returns
- Verifying the accuracy of business accounts and alerting the Accountant of errors
- Recording any inconsistencies to help the Accountants reconcile inaccuracies
- Developing monthly financial statements including cash flow, profit and loss and balance sheets
- Preparing employee wages forms
- Managing employee expense claims
- Helping the Accountant with administrative duties and preparing yearly accounts
- Bookkeeper Skills & Qualifications
- Good attention to detail to enter correct data into financial records and recognise errors
- Mathematics skills for accurate record-keeping
- Administrative skills for filing financial records
- Computer literacy, especially familiarity with spreadsheets, databases and accounting software such as Microsoft Office, Excel and QuickBooks
- Multi-tasking and organisational skills to manage different financial duties, including the ability to prioritise tasks in order to meet deadlines
- Interpersonal and customer service skills for dealing with customers, suppliers and other employees in the accounts department
- Communication skills, including the ability to explain complex financial matters in accessible terms
- Developing Standards
- Analyzing Information
We are an established Logistics / Transportation company seeking a Full time Route Driver to join our team at the corporate office.
Pick Up & Go Moving Intl IncWhy Work Here?
We are a fast growing company that offers fast paced careers for career driven professionals. We offers great benefits and bonuses!
Pick Up Logistics is a Full courier transportation service company. We work with major Fortune 500 companies to ensure our clients services and needs are met in a timely manner. We are an established Logistics / Transportation company seeking a Full time Route Driver to join our team at the corporate office.
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at Pick Up & Go Moving Intl Inc