Picerne Real Estate Group has been building and managing properties on a continuing basis since 1925. With 3 generations of Picerne leadership providing continued growth on a national stage, pride of ownership is very important to our company. Picerne Real Estate Group is looking for an Assistant Superintendent to join our Construction team.
Picerne Construction is looking for a Project Superintendent responsible for the success of the projects day-to-day operations and reports directly to the Project Manager assigned to the project and the Vice President of Construction. Projects must be built on time with a constant focus on safety and quality. As superintendent you will be responsible for the initial planning and coordination of the project all the way through the turnover of the last unit. Interfacing with Subcontractors, Building Officials, Design Team, and Management Staff and maintaining a positive attitude will be integral to the overall success of the project.
- Coordinate all aspects of the construction project from initial planning to turnover
- Ensuring quality control and verifying proper installation during the construction process
- Follow and adhere to building and safety regulations
- Monitor resources and manpower during the project
- Maintain a high standard of workmanship that adheres to the plans and specifications
- 5-10 Years of experience with wood framed multi-family construction
- Ability to work outdoors and on your feet for extended periods of time
- Preferred 30 hours OSHA safety training
- High school diploma or construction related degree is preferred
- Ability to relocate/travel as necessary
Benefits package include employer contributed health and dental insurance, 401K retirement plan and opportunities for advancement and relocation opportunities. Picerne Real Estate Group is an equal opportunity employer.