Picerne Real Estate Group is recruiting for success-driven individuals to join our construction team at their Altamonte Springs, FL office north of Orlando. The Project Manager will be expected to lead a team and successfully oversee the delivery of construction projects from start to finish while ensuring they are completed within a timely and cost-effective manner. This role will also require organization and expertise in managing resources, including budgets, schedules and materials in an environment of multiple projects with competing demands.
- 5-10 years of experience with wood framed multi-family construction required.
- Experience in estimating multifamily projects
- Preferred 30 hours OSHA safety training
- Construction related degree is required
- Ability to relocate/travel as necessary
- Strong relationships with local architects, engineers, subcontractors and suppliers
- Excellent communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills
- Ensure project safety measures are always maintained and adhere to building and safety regulations
- Maintain & complete all project paperwork, permits, and licenses as necessary
- Work with the pre-construction team to understand project requirements & budgets and assist with the development of the overall project schedule
- Purchase various subcontractor and supplier packages that are in-line with the project budget
- Manage submittal, RFI, and change issue processes during the construction phase
- Coordinate work between project subcontractors
- Visit project sites on a frequent basis
- Regularly review estimated budgets versus actual costs to confirm project profitability
- Provide project updates on safety, budget, and schedule to the VP of Construction
- Effectively close-out projects and compile operations & maintenance manuals
Picerne Real Estate Group is an equal opportunity employer.