GET READY...GET SET...LEASE!
LEASING PROFESSIONAL FOR LUXURY LEASE UP COMMUNITY IN WEST MELBOURNE, FL
Picerne Real Estate Group is recruiting high-energy, success-driven individuals to join our marketing/leasing team. The Leasing Professional plays a crucial role in our organization by connecting apartment home renters with our beautiful communities. Our Leasing Professionals are challenged to generate new business by meeting sales goals, retain existing business by providing outstanding customer service and to have FUN at work, all while learning the business of Residential Property Management. Rapid career growth in management exists for top performers.
- Conduct creative B2B marketing in the local community to promote awareness.
- Greet and tour perspective residents to secure leases using proven closing techniques.
- Effectively market the community and communicate with residents using social media.
- Regularly survey and report on local market conditions to ensure competitive advantage.
- Track and manage leads and perform aggressive follow up with perspective residents.
- Participate in physical inspections and property awareness efforts to ensure quality assurance.
- Meet monthly sales goals
- High School Degree is required. A 4-year degree in business, marketing or a related field is preferred.
- Prior sales experience and proven academic success.
- Superior customer service and polished communication skills.
- Must be highly self-motivated, available to work some weekends and have a sense of urgency.
We offer a competitive compensation package including an attractive apartment discount, bonus potential and excellent benefits. Benefits package include employer contributed health and dental insurance, 401K retirement plan and opportunities for advancement and relocation opportunities. Picerne Real Estate Group is an equal opportunity employer. www.picernerealestategroup.com
Powered by JazzHR
Picerne Real Estate Group
Why Work Here?Picerne Real Estate Group has been building and managing properties on a continuing basis since 1925. With 3 generations of Picerne leadership providing continued growth on a national stage, pride of ownership is very important to our company.
Great family culture, fun work environment, excellent compensation and benefits offered