Picerne Real Estate Group Johnston, RI
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Picerne Real Estate Group has been building and managing properties on a continuing basis since 1925. With 3 generations of Picerne leadership providing continued growth on a national stage, pride of ownership is very important to our company. We are currently seeking a Custodial/Cleaner with proven skills for an apartment community located in Johnston, RI. A general knowledge of cleaning and maintenance is required.
- Assist in the preparation of market-ready units, including removing trash from vacant apartments prior to make-ready.
- Assist in the repair of mechanical, carpentry, and electrical problems as needed in a timely manner.
- Report any maintenance concerns for repairs on available apartments, models, the clubhouse, and/or common areas to the Maintenance Supervisor.
- Demonstrate effective communication skills for communicating with residents, co-workers, and management.
- Demonstrate ability to contribute to and foster a team approach to serving residents and maintaining a successful community.
- Assist maintenance team with snow removal.
- Responsible for meticulous upkeep of grounds, amenities, building exteriors, leasing office, clubhouse, parking lots and other community buildings.
- Contribute to the achievement of occupancy goals by cleaning vacant apartments and common areas daily.
- High school diploma/equivalent preferred
- Valid driver's license required
- Reliable vehicle
- Criminal Background and drug test required.
- Monday-Friday 8:00 am-4:30 pm
- Bilingual in Polish or Spanish preferred
We offer a competitive compensation package including:
- $13.50 per hour!
- Apartment discount!
- Medical, dental and vision benefits!
- Paid vacation days, sick days, holiday pay!
- 401K retirement plan with company match!
“Picerne Real Estate Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer"
Powered by JazzHR
Picerne Real Estate GroupWhy Work Here?
Great family culture, fun work environment, excellent compensation and benefits offered
Picerne Real Estate Group has been building and managing properties on a continuing basis since 1925. With 3 generations of Picerne leadership providing continued growth on a national stage, pride of ownership is very important to our company.