Now Hiring Experienced Accounts Payable!!
Piccadilly Baton Rouge, LA
- Expired: 22 days ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Accounts Payable Lead is responsible for processing and paying invoices timely.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Communicates all activities to controller.
· Successfully manages all vendor responsibilities.
· Ensures all invoices are paid by vendor terms.
· Manages and completes all projects as assigned.
· Maintains immaculate records.
· Ensure all invoices and ACH/Wire payments are scanned into Yooz, processed and integrated into Great Plains timely.
· Balance Accounts Payable Aging to the general ledger account monthly.
· Set up and request 1099 vendor information
· Process 1099 forms and submit annual 1099 reporting
· Process mail and distribute to appropriate department
· Processes expense reports timely
· Communicate with manager about missing invoices, invoice approvals and any other payable issues
Provide Accounts Payable accruals for month-end close
· Performs additional duties as assigned by immediate supervisor
Telephone, Personal Computer, Ten (10) key calculator, Scanner, Fax, Copier
The physical demands described here are representative of what must be met by a team member to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
· Sitting or standing for long periods of time, up to four (4) hours.
· Must be able to lift and/or move up to twenty (20) pounds.
· Repetitive typing and key punch motion.
· Reading computer screen for long periods of time, up to four (4) hours in one session.
· Ability to communicate orally and in writing with management and other co-workers.
· Reaching and bending as needed to access files and office equipment.
· High school diploma or equivalent required
· 3 or more years of experience
· Basic computer skills
· Basic math skills required
· 10-key calculator by touch
· Must be familiar with Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Excel, Great Plains, and Microsoft Word
· Clear written and verbal communications.
· Good time management skills
· Analytical, problem solving, and judgment skills
· Prioritizes and organizes work and activities
· Accepts feedback in a professional and non offensive manner.
Since day one, our goal has been to serve up homestyle comfort to every person who walks through our door. With guest favorites like Fried Chicken, Carrot Soufflé and our famous desserts, there's always something for everyone at Piccadilly.
PiccadillyWhy Work Here?
Piccadilly has great opportunities for growth within for anyone who expresses interest. Restaurants close by 8:30pm everyday. No late nights
Piccadilly has been in business for more than 74 years for one major reason: our team. From management to hourly team members, members of the Piccadilly team are the best. Many have made a career with Piccadilly. Piccadilly Cafeteria first opened in 1932 in Baton Rouge, Louisiana. Twelve years later, a budding restaurateur by the name of T. H. Hamilton took the reins with hopes of growing the business. Today, we have over 30 restaurants, including Piccadilly To Go locations, and over 50 food service locations all across the southeast. Since day one, our goal has been to serve up homestyle comfort to every person who walks through our door. With guest favorites like Fried Chicken, Carrot Soufflé and our famous desserts, there's always something for everyone at Piccadilly.
13702 Coursey Blvd. Ste 7BBaton Rouge, LA
Finance and Insurance