Our client, one of the world’s leading financial groups is seeking a Paralegal for Corporate Affairs in their downtown location.
- Paralegal actively supporting the Company Secretary in directing corporate governance processes, including adherence to internal governance rules, regulations and frameworks regarding Board-related activities, with responsibility for interacting with international and regional affiliates, as necessary
- Managing scheduling, document preparation and logistics for Board-related and C-suite level meetings
- General corporate housekeeping matters, which include: maintenance of corporate minute books; drafting minutes and corporate resolutions, including written consents; preparing officer/incumbency certificates, managing the firm’s signing authority processes
- Assist with the preparation of Corporate Secretary presentations, maintenance of the firm’s internal policy portal and Corporate Secretary intranet portal page
- Maintain complex calendars, interface with US and overseas staff for activities requiring coordination; maintaining and furthering excellent working relationships and coordination with the firm’s regional parent company
- Supporting the management of multiple projects owned by the Corporate Secretary
Why Consider a Contract/Temp Role?
- Get a foot in the door while evaluating your fit with an employer
- Fill in the “gap” while you continue to look for a permanent role
- Build your resume by developing new skills, experiences & references
- Some companies only use professional recruiting firms to fill jobs
Visit us at www.phytontalent.com for more information.
Phyton Talent Advisors is a proud winner of the Inavero’s 2017 Best of Staffing® Client Award & Named by Forbes as One of America’s Best Professional Recruiting Firms
As an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer, by choice, Phyton Talent Advisors will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant’s race, color, creed, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin, marital status, citizenship, physical and mental disability, criminal record, genetic information, predisposition or carrier status, status with respect to receiving public assistance, domestic violence victim status, a disabled, special, recently separated, active duty wartime, campaign badge, Armed Forces service medal veteran, or any other characteristics protected under applicable law.