Our Client, a global investment bank, is seeking a Junior Business Analyst for its downtown Manhattan location.
• Perform Data Analysis and/or simple SQL queries.
• Assist with summaries for Senior Management.
• Be able to act as a back up on Business Management tasks.
• Prepare workflow charts and diagrams. Requires 2-3 years prior experience.
• Confer with personnel of relevant organizational units to analyze current operational procedures and identify problems.
• Write detailed description of user needs, as well as functional and/or technical specifications.
• Review current business process, workflow and scheduling limitations.
• Study existing information-processing systems to evaluate effectiveness and develop new system specifications to improve production or workflow as required.
Top three preferred skill sets:
- Data Analytics Experience e.g. Experience using Dataiku or a similar Data Analytics platform
- Experience preparing summaries for Senior Management
- Experience in Project Management
- Get a foot in the door while evaluating your fit with an employer
- Fill in the “gap” while you continue to look for a permanent role
- Build your resume by developing new skills, experiences & references
- Some companies only use professional recruiting firms to fill jobs