Our Client, a global investment bank, is seeking a Bilingual Client Service Analyst for its San Antonio Texas location.
- Educate clients on account services and capabilities
- Input data into financial planning tools
- Assist with the preparation of reports and other materials for client meetings
- Ensure appropriate documentation is collated for new accounts and service requests
- Leverage communications channels to enhance relationships with clients
- Maintain management systems with up to date client information
- Organize logistics for team marketing events and maintain marketing materials
- Provide team with calendar detailing daily, weekly and monthly activities
- Identify service opportunities for clients
- Financial background or accounting background.
- Strong attention to detail (will be working on remediation project).
- Strong follow up and prioritizing skills.
- Comfortable with excel.
- Bilingual English / Spanish
Why Consider a Contract/Temp Role?
- Get a foot in the door while evaluating your fit with an employer
- Fill in the “gap” while you continue to look for a permanent role
- Build your resume by developing new skills, experiences & references
- Some companies only use professional recruiting firms to fill jobs
Visit us at www.phytontalent.com for more information.
Phyton Talent Advisors is a proud winner of the Inavero’s 2017 Best of Staffing® Client Award & Named by Forbes as One of America’s Best Professional Recruiting Firms
As an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer, by choice, Phyton Talent Advisors will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant’s race, color, creed, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin, marital status, citizenship, physical and mental disability, criminal record, genetic information, predisposition or carrier status, status with respect to receiving public assistance, domestic violence victim status, a disabled, special, recently separated, active duty wartime, campaign badge, Armed Forces service medal veteran, or any other characteristics protected under applicable law.