- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Physical Therapist - Full-Time, Part-Time and Registry
Lakeview | Loop | Glenview
PhysioPartners has a greater than 20 year track record of developing the expertise of our clinicians, delivering results for our patients and driving the profession of physical therapy forward. If you are a passionate clinician who wants to take control of your career and future, please consider these current opportunities to join this dynamic team.
Learn more about us and how we became who we are today: https://youtu.be/06KwdOPVNB4
Our physical therapists partner with their patients in improving their health and build relationships that last a lifetime.
- The opportunity to specialize in your area of interest, particularly manual therapy, dry needling, Schroth Method, craniofacial and TMD, vestibular, breathing dysfunction, and pelvic floor rehabilitation with paid sponsorship of training
- A minimum of 40 minutes one-on-one with every patient and availability of flex schedules
- We invest in you with generous continuing education benefits to support specialization and monthly mentoring sessions
- Spacious private treatment rooms in fully equipped facilities
- Engagement with a collaborative team of physical therapists, occupational therapists, massage therapists, and trainers/instructors to help your patients on their journey to health
We are seeking physical therapists for our growing physical therapy and wellness centers. At PhysioPartners, we strive to develop expertise, deliver results and drive the profession forward. We are seeking candidates dedicated to the pursuit of growth who understand the importance of developing strong relationships with their patients, their colleagues and the community. We partner with our staff to develop satisfying careers with a clear path connected to your personal goals, including opportunities for ownership if those who dream of owning their own clinic.
Candidates must be eligible for physical therapy licensure in Illinois. Ambitious new graduates are encouraged to apply.
Sign on bonus of up to $3,000 available for candidates who have already completed specialty training and retention bonuses available for those whom we train as a specialist!
Apply here: https://physiopartners.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=50&source=aWQ9Ng%3D%3D
PhysioPartnersWhy Work Here?
At PhysioPartners, we strive to develop expertise, deliver results and drive the profession forward.
2869 N Lincoln AvenueChicago, IL
HealthcareView all jobs at PhysioPartners