Route Service Representative (CSR)
Physicians Wear Columbia, SC
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The responsibility of this position is managing specialized work efficiently, with confidence and competence. The position requires above average attention to details, concern for the exact correctness of work, and strong commitment to tasks completed on time. The person in this position will take work seriously, has a strong sense of duty, and is disciplined. A somewhat faster-than-average pace will be the norm for this position. Detailed, specialized work is the major focus. The person in this position will require clearly defined work, responsibilities, and reporting relationships, ongoing and thorough training opportunities to develop expertise and increase confidence, and frequently expressed appreciation of the person’s competence, conscientiousness, and loyalty. The position will provide security in a stable work environment, allowing the person to plan for, focus on and complete tasks on hand. When changes in the nature of the work occur, the person in this position will need direction, training and support. The position will generally be task oriented, requiring someone with a conservative, careful, and cautious approach to work.
- Unambiguous work direction Completing tasks from start to finish Concern for getting work done on time and correctly
- Extremely task-oriented. High standards of quality and accuracy
- Adhering to established guidelines and procedures Requires high degree of information gathering before making decision Must be comfortable in making decisions in area of specialty or expertise
- Reserved, factual, formal and sincere communication Look to management for direction in areas outside of expertise
- Strong follow-through on delegated tasks and assignments Following established policies and procedures and expects other to do the same Leads by example: is the technical expert in the area and does work required of subordinates
Join a local family business that has been around since 1919. Ed Robinson Laundry & Dry Cleaning, A great team member will have a history of being reliable and a team player.
-Must be a highly motivated, self-starter that is willing and able to be flexible
-Must be of high moral character and have an outstanding work ethic
-Must possess problem solving skills and be able to work independently
-Must be outgoing and comfortable speaking with customers
-Must be proficient with computers and Microsoft office programs
-Must have a clean criminal background check
-Must have a good driving record
-Must be able to attain ten year driving record (If invited to face to face interview)
-Must be able to pass SC DOT physical
PhysiciansWear Medical Linen Service: Must be able to sell and drive. Responsible for growing the business through many different avenues. Must be trainable, strong communication skills, task oriented, work flexible hours and self-motivated to grow professionally and personally working for a proven company in a proven industry. Customer service experience essential. Duties include retention calls by phone and in person.
Learn more about PhysiciansWear at www.physicianswear.com.
NO PHONE CALLS
CRDN provides textile restoration for customers that have had water or fire damage.
Physicians Wear Medical Linen Service provides sanitized linens, doctors coats, patient garments, and healthcare service uniforms to surgical centers, healthcare facilities and labs.
2551 Forest DriveColumbia, SC