Revenue Cycle Administrative Assistant
Physicians Resources LTD Merrimack, NH
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Revenue Cycle Administrative Assistant
You are a driven person who loves challenges. You thrive on solving complex problems and interacting with people. You are calm under pressure and manage the details of multiple, time-sensitive projects with competing priorities, without breaking a sweat.
You have a passion for tackling problems and being part of something bigger than yourself. Healthcare billing is a complicated, ever-changing environment, full of barriers. Healthcare providers and their staff depend on us for their livelihood and so it is up to us to overcome those barriers. Are you up for the challenge of helping to improve this crucial industry?
PRL is a fast-growing Revenue Cycle Management (RCM) company that leverages automation and
technology to provide industry-leading billing services to healthcare provider organizations. Our systems use smart technology to automate workflow, improve charge capture, manage code compliance, and provide custom rules for intelligent claims review. By leveraging the best RCM technology, we can integrate our RCM solutions into our clients’ ecosystems.
Not only do we strive to provide the highest level of personalized service, but we understand the importance of relationships. These relationships translate into the work we do, the people we meet, and the communities we serve. Each day we innovate, collaborate, and solve problems for our clients, improving the way physician practices and health systems operate today. We strive to empower our people through career development, service opportunities, and a supportive community so they can reach their fullest potential. Here at PRL, our people come first.
The RCM Administrative Assistant will work under the direction of the Accounts Receivable Lead to complete administrative tasks relating to functions within the Operations environment. This position will add administrative support where needed to impact the overall success of the Revenue Cycle Management process within the defined category.
- Identify and validate billing issues in error.
- Work with assigned clients to resolve issues that may arise.
- Document errors within necessary software portal
- Assist with daily office requests and general administrative activities.
- Work patient denied bills.
- Registration updates
- Incoming/outgoing calls associated with resolution.
- Assist with daily review of reporting to match for accuracy.
- Sends requests to clients.
- Uses internal tracking mechanism to document.
- Work internal tasks assigned within CRM.
- Work within electronic data storage system as needed.
- Work through paper-based appeals. This will require some onsite work to print and prepare for mailing.
- Scan documents and attach to the appropriate patient’s electronic medical record with accuracy.
- Scan and batch incoming mail/deposits.
- Create and send faxes and letters; print medical claims and medical notes.
- Experience within RCM industry or relevant industry desired.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skill
- Working knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite of software products
- Working knowledge of office equipment
- Familiarity with HIPAA, insurance regulations, policies, procedures, and other regulatory policies
- Medical office procedures, policies, practices and medical terminology, telephone protocol and professional etiquette
- Understanding of electronic medical systems
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
A culture of innovation, diversity and inclusion is the PRL way. Equality drives our spirit and fuels our creativity. We celebrate, value, and appreciate all voices and are continually building a culture where everyone has the freedom to be their authentic self. Our commitment to inclusion across race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, veteran status, and experience drives our success and makes our company stronger.
Physicians Resources LTD
BusinessView all jobs at Physicians Resources LTD