Physicians Resources LTD Merrimack, NH
- Posted: over a month ago
You are a driven achiever who loves personal and professional challenges. You thrive on solving complex problems and interacting with customers and coworkers. You are calm under pressure and manage the details of multiple, time-sensitive projects with competing priorities, without breaking a sweat.
You have a passion for tackling challenging problems and being part of something bigger than yourself. Healthcare billing is a complicated, ever-changing environment, full of barriers. Healthcare providers and their staff depend on us for their livelihood and so it is up to us to overcome those barriers. Are you up for the challenge of helping to improve this crucial industry?
PRL is a fast-growing Revenue Cycle Management (RCM) company that leverages automation and technology to provide industry-leading billing services to healthcare provider organizations. Our systems use smart technology to automate workflow, improve charge capture, manage code compliance and provide custom rules for intelligent claims review. By leveraging the best RCM technology, we are able to integrate our RCM solutions into our clients’ ecosystems.
Not only do we strive to provide the highest level of personalized service, but we understand the importance of relationships. These relationships translate into the work we do, the people we meet, and the communities we serve. Each day we innovate, collaborate, and solve problems for our clients, improving the way physician practices and health systems operate today. We strive to empower our people through career development, service opportunities, and a supportive community so they can reach their fullest potential. Here at PRL, our people come first.
Reporting to the RCM Director, the EDI Analyst provides knowledge of several platforms to ensure billing submission is timely with minimal enrollment errors. Position includes, completing enrollment paperwork for clients to send and receive electronically for claims and payments. Additionally, the EDI Analyst will be tasked with monitoring and maintaining enrollments with the clearinghouses, payers, as well as keeping up to date with enrollment requirements while assisting with clients’ questions regarding enrollments for EFT’s and payer portals. Our ideal candidate should have strong communication skills and are able to multitask and should be able to work independently, as well as in a group setting.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Website set up for both clients, and PRL staff
- Work queues to enroll necessary payers in EFT/ERA
- Update Home Page as enrollments are approved
- New client set up
- Training for clients, and or PRL staff on how to navigate websites.
- Prior experience in similar job-related field.
- Must be extremely organized.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Must be detailed oriented and have time management skills with the ability to meet deadlines.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing.
- Ability to problem solve and strong decision-making skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills; must be able to maintain effective relationships with providers, management, staff, and other organizational contacts.
- Always maintain privacy and confidentiality.
- Associate degree in Business Administration, Health Care Administration, or related field preferred.
- Experience in healthcare industry and RCM preferred.
PRL Core Skills & Traits
- Integrity: Does not cut corners
- Coachability: often solicits feedback and reacts calmly to criticism. Ability to listen and learn from others and receive and give feedback in a candid and professional manner
- Persistence: demonstrates tenacity and willingness to go the extra mile to get something done
- Proactive: ability to work alone and without being told what to do. Also brings new ideas to company
- Adaptability: Adjust quickly to changing priorities and conditions
- Enthusiasm: Exhibits passion and excitement over work
- Work Ethic: Strong willingness to work hard and sometimes long hours to get the job done
- Teamwork: Reaches out to peers and leaders when needed and promotes a collaborative working environment
- Client satisfaction mentality: always thinking about how their work effect our clients and looks for ways to improve client satisfaction.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
A culture of innovation, diversity and inclusion is the PRL way. Equality drives our spirit and fuels our creativity. We celebrate, value, and appreciate all voices and are continually building a culture where everyone has the freedom to be their authentic self. Our commitment to inclusion across race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, veteran status, and experience drives our success and makes our company stronger.
Physicians Resources LTD
TechnologyView all jobs at Physicians Resources LTD