RN Operating Room
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The delivery of patient care through the framework of the nursing process (assessment, diagnosis and patient outcome) in the preoperative, interoperative and postoperative phase of the surgical patient.
A. Education, Knowledge, skills and Abilities
Graduate of an accredited School of Nursing
B. Required Length and Type of Experience
Three (3) to five (5) years experience preferred.
C. Required Licensure, Certification or Registry
Current American Heart Association BLS
Current Florida License
Participation in professional organizations preferred.
Ability to stay beyond the normal tour of duty.
Ability to take call.
PRINCIPLE DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Demonstrates knowledge and ability to deliver scientifically based nursing care in all specialties.
2. Effectively communicates and collaborates with other health care team members to provide a safe, efficient, and caring environment in the peri-op setting.
3. Demonstrates patient advocacy.
4. Demonstrates the knowledge, understanding and ability to use nursing judgment during the administration of medications.
5. Collects, identifies and submits specimens to Lab, per policy.
6. Demonstrates the ability to establish priorities and provide care with minimal guidance.
7. Demonstrates proper handling and care of instruments and equipment and identification of implants.
8. Demonstrates ability to safely provide moderate sedation.
9. Demonstrates rapid and appropriate response to emergency situations.
10. Demonstrates proper and accurate procedure for surgical case counting.
Physicians Regional Healthcare SystemWhy Work Here?
PRHS offers a comprehensive benefits and compensation package with opportunities for growth and advancement throughout our healthcare system
It's an exciting time for Physicians Regional Healthcare System! We are a growing health care system known for our cardiac and orthopedic programs. As an employee of PRHS you’ll be part of a team that promotes a culture of empathy and innovation, while building meaningful connections with your fellow healthcare providers and patients. Spend your working hours in beautiful Naples, FL with us. We can’t wait to have you join our team, your second family!
6101 Pine Ridge RoadNaples, FL