Innovative Patient Center Medical Home model group, is seeking to hire a Medical Director. The Medical Director will be responsible for providing medical oversight to the clinical staff, collaborating with company partners, and leading the development of clinical practice guidelines. The clinicians provide full-spectrum home-based primary care to a panel of members with complex needs, with an emphasis on chronic disease management, primary behavioral health and primary palliative care.
- Provide medical services to patients and educate them on how to follow care plans.
- Supervise and provide insight to advanced practice clinicians assigned to members community.
- Monitor, evaluate, and facilitate quality improvement activities, including review of member and care team quality of care concerns.
- Promote program development and integration of clinical innovations, including community medicine, care transitions, palliative care, etc.
- Participate in the development and delivery of educational content and integration of primary and behavioral health needs.
- Assist in training and mentoring new employees as needed.
- Connect with patients and partners in an unbiased and empathic manner to ensure their needs are being met.
- Collect data, organize information, track tasks, and communicate with staff, patients, and family using the company s custom-built platform.
- MD or DO degree from an Accredited institution.
- BC/BE in Family Practice
- EMR experience
Job Type: Full-time