Looking for an experienced Medical Assistant with supervisor experience to work under our Ophthalmologist. We are a fast-paced multi-Ophthalmologist office serving patients in nursing homes throughout California who is seeking an enthusiastic, upbeat, highly motivated individual.
- We're one of the longest standing and most trusted ophthalmology providers to nursing homes in California!
- Medical Benefits: we offer a paid medical plan option!
- Vacation, Dental, Vision, seven paid Holidays, Paid Sick Leave.
- Opportunity for advancement
REQUIRED SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor's Degree and 3-5 years of medical supervisory experience
- Valid State Driver’s License
- Medical Assistant Certification or Diploma – Preferred
- Professional appearance and courteous tone and information delivery
- Reliable transportation and proof of current car registration and insurance
- Must be willing to travel throughout all of Southern California
- Medical Terminology
- Above average computer skills
- Strong work ethic, and can work independently
- Effective interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Ability to provide effective leadership with a team
- Ability to learn quickly
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, handle multiple tasks, and set work priorities to complete assigned tasks by established due dates while ensuring accuracy and adherence to policies and procedures
Career Level Required: 3-5 years of medical supervision experience
Experience Required: 3-5 years in a medical setting
The above is intended to describe the general content of and requirements for the performance of this job. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities or obligations. Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.