Physicians Behavioral Hospital Shreveport, LA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Physicians Behavioral Hospital is seeking qualified Registered Nurses to join our PRN team! You will be responsible for the assessment and treatment of assigned patients in an inpatient psychiatric, chemical dependency, and dual diagnosis unit.
- Administer nursing care to individuals with psychiatric and chemical dependency issues.
- Establish patient treatment plans
- Monitor and report changes in patient symptoms or behavior
- Communicate with collaborating physicians or specialists regarding patient care
- Educate patients about health maintenance and disease prevention
- Facilitate referrals to other healthcare professionals and medical facilities
- Maintain accurate patient medical records
- Provide advice and emotional support to patients and their family members
- Previous experience in nursing
- Familiarity with medical software and equipment
- Ability to build rapport with patients
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work as part of the treatment team
Pay rates are dependent on qualifications & experience.
Physicians Behavioral HospitalWhy Work Here?
Dedicated team of providers. Growing facility expanding in size. Provides excellent patient care.
Freestanding Psychiatric and Addiction Disorder Hospital
2025 Desoto StreetShreveport, LA