Physicians Behavioral Hospital is a 24-bed in-patient behavioral health hospital that offers both psychiatric and addiction disorder treatment in addition to extensive outpatient services through our Partial Hospitalization Program and Intensive Outpatient Program. As a pillar of our community treating psychiatric concerns since 2008; a commitment to excellence in diagnosis, treatment, and education remains the core concepts of Physicians Behavioral Hospital’s mission. Treating individuals ages 18 and older, Physicians is a place where lives are turned around and hope is restored. Individuals and families are placed on a path to healing, enabling patients to lead more productive, fulfilling lives.
An exciting opportunity awaits the right candidate in this newly created role within a company that is expanding in size as a result of our commitment to this patient base and community need. Up for the challenge? Physicians Behavioral Hospital has been educating communities across state lines for years. We need you to convey the importance of educating communities and healthcare providers both near and far about the prevalence of severe mental illness and addiction disorders and how this disease is treated.
- Develop and implement new provider education, strategies, and programs
- Develop and implement a strategic business plan specific to your provider base and drive its execution throughout the plan period
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships
- Present targets and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the management team
- Identify existing and emerging sources in the various treatment markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status
- Deliver market intelligence and insights to the marketing team in order to ensure that the hospital continues to provide care solutions that meet evolving community needs
- Support the management team in developing an effective community outreach/education organization as the company pursues its growth-oriented business plan
- Be engaged in and contribute to the evolution of the Hospital culture, which includes strong collaboration across business functions and an open, respectful and low-politics work environment
- Travel required. Must be willing to maneuver around the entire state of Louisiana.
- Successful previous experience (anywhere from 2 - 5 years) as a Sales Professional in given industry channel, consistently meeting or exceeding targets
- Background in clinical therapeutic and/or nursing services specifically with behavioral health
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Familiarity with data analysis, data systems for customer relationship management
- Committed to continuous education through workshops, seminars, and conferences
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization
- Proven ability to facilitate the education and intake process from plan to admission
- Therapy or nursing experience and/or expert in mental health disorders
- Facilitation skills required to effectively lead meetings and working groups
Corporate Culture& Values:
- Commitment: We want people that are fully committed to the success of the hospital and believe in the care we provide.
- Persistence: Demonstrates tenacity and willingness to go the distance to get something done.
- Proactivity: Acts without being told what to do. Brings new ideas to the company.
- Flexibility/adaptability: Adjusts quickly to changing priorities and conditions. Copes effectively with complexity and change.