We are seeking a Licensed Mental Health Professional to join our team! We are looking for LPCs, PLPCs, LMSWs, and LCSWs. You will provide recovery-oriented rehabilitation services in group or individual settings.
- Establish open lines of communication for individuals with mental or emotional issues
- Offer assistance to individuals with substance abuse issues
- Provide prevention-oriented therapy
- Implement and review treatment plans
- Collaborate with additional treatment providers and placement agencies
- Ensure all documentation is completed in a timely manner
- Previous experience in mental health counseling or other related fields
- LAC not required, but a LMHP with specialization in addiction highly preferred
- Familiarity with community mental health resources
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Strong leadership qualities
Physicians Behavioral Hospital
Why Work Here?Freestanding Psychiatric and Addiction Disorder Hospital
Dedicated team of providers. Growing facility expanding in size. Provides excellent patient care.